Recent Topics

Ads

[bg] quick question about 2h gearing

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Alfinnete
Banned

[bg] quick question about 2h gearing

Post#1 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:06 pm

should i go for opressor/vanquisher combo for the crit and stats or full broodlord?
which is better in what situation? also what talismans should i use?

Ads
toffikx

Re: [bg] quick question about 2h gearing

Post#2 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:24 pm

Can tell you what i use on my bg.

3p opp/blodlord for (+4% meele crit from belt,boots) double strenght and wounds set bonus.
Full strenght talismans in that combo. 3p BL. This is the offensive set.
Using 3p redeye/3p vanq as defensive set. 3p BL. Mix of strenght and wounds talis (majority wounds). You can also sacrifice BL to get like 4p redeye/3p vanq for strenght or 3p redeye/4 vanq for avoidance proc.

Regarding weapons i rotate between the Black Veil for rvr mainly (great stats, speed proc) and rr61 weapon for scenarios. Using strenght+ wounds talis on those.
Using BL ring, bloodmoon ring, gensis 2p. You can also use gunbad jewel with strenght + wounds and parry, or winds impervious set depending on the situation.
With ClosetGoblin addon you can experiment and easily swap between things.

For 2H BG for WBs i cant give you 100% info as am still unsure about it. Personally i'd get 3p redeye/4p vanq (wounds and thougness talis) along with some more defensivly oriented jewelry.

Anyway that's just my two cents.
Cheers

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#3 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:36 pm

hmmm cool, gotta work on my dungeon stuff im full invader right now and a few opressor(shoulder belt and boot) as for weapon still using subjugator

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#4 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:20 pm

should i go sovereign or warlord for offensive set?

Eilhander

Post#5 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:49 am

Alfinnete wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:20 pm should i go sovereign or warlord for offensive set?
If you want a city siege set go for the sov offensive set, don't bother with the Warlord set.
Talossar - Blackguard 84
Seyren - Swordmaster 69
Pain and Pleasure