Recent Topics

Ads

WE Build Ideas + Tactics Combos

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
jokerspsycho

Re: WE Build Ideas + Tactics Combos

Post#21 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Nidwin wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:50 pm
jokerspsycho wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:05 am
Nidwin wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:31 am

I've checked the link and for me the tactics are mentioned.

Just in case
BF
IP
WB
FTHQ
Dang musta missed that lol. Just trying to figure out how SS is suppose to be burstie when oyk or WB seem to do the most damage for me.
As I wrote, you need to find a build that you like playing and that works for you.
Guess I will keep messing around with everything, sometimes SS feels great, other times it doesnt. Could be detaunt and guards
Are respecs free at 40 as well? I kinda have build ADHD lol.

Also is there any reason to use Kiss of Betrayal? (Obviously personal preference
takes into effect, but) Seems like it isnt as useful, as the other two, with AP pots around vs having increased chance to crit or decreased healing output would be better overall.

Thanks for the info.

Edit: for SS, do you use that for the AA increase then Puncture for your main finisher btwn SS casts? I like the idea behind the build just trying to find how it rolls.

Ads
Nidwin

Post#22 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:44 am

It's funny actually how different we all are.

I only use Kiss of Betrayal for the AP and nothing else.

I use SS because there's nothing else so whatever it gives I consider that for free. I also take the goodies from SS over Puncture's barely higher damage. The goodies from SS are a given, the higher damage from Puncture is not.

There's no such thing as higher chance to crit because chance is an illusion. There's no chance in a universe based on causality. Higher critical rate does feel good although but I still take the AP kiss.

Mastery respecs are free, renown aren't neither level 40.

Jest mess around till you settle for something you enjoy playing.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Rumpel

Post#23 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:07 am

Miszczu5647 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:19 pm
desizt wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:56 pm What about Frenzied Mayhem + Elixir of Insane Power + Ruthless Assault?
Same result as FM+Bleeding Edge+RA. But every 60 sec.

Also I prefer to open with KD (OYK) . Stab twice with AW and and put WP dot. Then use Elixir of Shadow to put second opener on your target. And finish with RA. As you see RA fire up with 5 bloodlust. You have RA every 8 sec - very handy if fighting 1vs2.

All ticks of RA have 25% more dmg (Frenzied Mayhem) and your WS armor penetration % +50% (Bleeding Edge).
sounds very cool. Which tactics you are also using? Because with this build I'm missing eos or crit tactic, both i really like and feel bad about missing one of it.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Panso

Post#24 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:31 am

Rumpel wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:07 am
desizt wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:56 pm What about Frenzied Mayhem + Elixir of Insane Power + Ruthless Assault?

Also I prefer to open with KD (OYK) . Stab twice with AW and and put WP dot. Then use Elixir of Shadow to put second opener on your target. And finish with RA. As you see RA fire up with 5 bloodlust. You have RA every 8 sec - very handy if fighting 1vs2.

All ticks of RA have 25% more dmg (Frenzied Mayhem) and your WS armor penetration % +50% (Bleeding Edge).
sounds very cool. Which tactics you are also using? Because with this build I'm missing eos or crit tactic, both i really like and feel bad about missing one of it.
Just did some test with flanking, FM, BE and IP and got some 850 crits with RA on a 2hand tank. The dummys in IC took 11xx crits from RA, but I don't know if they are comparable somehow, because they got no migration at all.
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

Rumpel

Post#25 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:13 am

Panso wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:31 am

Just did some test with flanking, FM, BE and IP and got some 850 crits with RA on a 2hand tank. The dummys in IC took 11xx crits from RA, but I don't know if they are comparable somehow, because they got no migration at all.
Wow ok. I will give it a try, really like that build. But without EoD, it's a little bit mäh.

I guess you don't use strange tactic so? I would also miss it.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Panso

Post#26 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:20 am

Rumpel wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:13 am
Panso wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:31 am

Wow ok. I will give it a try, really like that build. But without EoD, it's a little bit mäh.

I guess you don't use strange tactic so? I would also miss it.
EoD? I think you mean EoS. Yeah losing EoS is always a big downer. I run 3 vanq, 2 conq, 4 Bl and 3 genesis to push str as high it gets without brute force. The dummy test showed that FM>brute force for RA, so I tried it that way.
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

Rumpel

Post#27 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:33 am

For a long period I'm playing this: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5611,5612

I'm doing this with full dominater for double bubble and it plays smooth. AE hits hard and selfheal with frenzy is also good. With it I mage to kill two at once. If it's not a tank. :D
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Panso

Post#28 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:55 pm

Rumpel wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:33 am For a long period I'm playing this: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5611,5612

I'm doing this with full dominater for double bubble and it plays smooth. AE hits hard and selfheal with frenzy is also good. With it I mage to kill two at once. If it's not a tank. :D
And the rest? Renown points? Weapons and jewels. I tried tank build with some missing items and it's OK when you aren't a free kill anymore.
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

Ads
Rumpel

Post#29 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:46 am

Panso wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:55 pm
Rumpel wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:33 am For a long period I'm playing this: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5611,5612

And the rest? Renown points? Weapons and jewels. I tried tank build with some missing items and it's OK when you aren't a free kill anymore.
Futile Strike I to nearly 0% to be crittet> crittchance>parry>dodge/Disrupt

Toughnes and Armor pot

The rest is normal for damage, sub weapons, str talis. I think I will try I genesis def set also.

I tried vanquisher and the burst with more crit is good but im sooooo squishy then. At the end I'm killing more people with dominator then with vanquisher because I'm staying alive much more longer.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler: