Recent Topics

Ads

[Blackguard] - Anguish tree overhaul

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mubbl

Re: [Blackguard] - Anguish tree overhaul

Post#21 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:38 pm

GpuSW wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:33 pm imagine thinking a spammable out hd is bad because it can be cleansed: hide it under other debuffs, healers can't focus 100% on cleansing everything, profit.

trash players come out with the most trashy things. your entire proposal reeks of inability to play the class to its fullest
be kind to new players, we all were there once :lol:

Ads
Ramasee

Post#22 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:41 pm

The debuff that carries the healing debuff also stacks to 3....with no cooldown. Cleasning it only removes 1 stack of the 3. So you can just bury it under itself.

blechkautz

Post#23 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Tiamath wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:03 pm Hello
1. its cleansable, in current meta order is flowing with AMs/RPs. In scenarios you almost 24/7 in perma slow so the idea to suppress all of them all by yourself especialy since nobody specs Anguish.
2. BW attacks are magic right? So disrupt not dodge.
3. Yes and nothing more you add to the table right now, besides AP runs out someday.
4. Even combined with Malice tools it wont be that impressive, also you would drop like fly while not having parry tactic.
5. You need to pump into disrupt tactic to see it proc all the time and to make it close perma with HTL you invest already quite a lot.
6. I was considering also changing to stacking shield to make some tool to tank morale damage.
7. Numbers can be adjusted for balance. By working with shield I meant to count as block for stun purpose. SWs Rapid fire can quickly burn your stacks so not so op, its 30 sec CD right? Free AP pot, sure why not? Since you have finaly something to offer to group :)
You need to get it triggered too.
Besides zealot aleady have safer form of that. Most of the comments are no need to buff, so why nobody goes for Anguish?
1. It's good that it's cleansable.... You need to mask it with other debuffs. Why should a single tank be able to supress all healers with one button? I don't think nobody specs anguish. For group scale it's a decent 2nd tree.
2. The idea is to disrupt the big BW burst and if you can also dodge with it you might also avoid for example a SW's attacks which drain your stacks.
3. I don't understand what you want to say with the scond part. You get alot of disrupt with the tactic which is ok. If you face alot of BWs, Dps Ams and Dps Rps slot it if not lot something else.
4. Expecting DD class dmg numbers on BG? I wont say that the parry tactic is a must slot, Malice/Anguish is also viable.
5. Spec your rr into disrupt, use your wp buff and it should be enough. Also you can slot the disrupt tactic and you have enough uptime.
6. ?
7. A free ap pot for the WHOLE party! If you think you offer nothing, than your probally not using your skills.

Tiamath

Post#24 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:16 pm

GpuSW- Discussion with person like his one, is like playing a chess with pigeon, one will **** over the chessboard, sweep all the pawns and then declare that he won.
Like this topic is only about HD debuff , Idea of this topic is to discuss Anguish in ORVR environment not just solo/sc.

6. I meant converting the surplus heal as stacking shield bubble, that might give you some pool to survive some morale bomb.
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

wachlarz

Post#25 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Ramasee wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:41 pm The debuff that carries the healing debuff also stacks to 3....with no cooldown. Cleasning it only removes 1 stack of the 3. So you can just bury it under itself.
I think i read it cleanse all stack so...

xarax

Post#26 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:39 am

Maybe use the tree to give some more grp utility to an Blackguard like a tactic that will spread your dark protector buffs to your grp. (+str/will + though + grp absorb)

Maybe with adjusted values like willpower but that would give some more WB utility for an SnB BG.

Or bring back the "Wall of Darting Steel" Spell the 2h BG had a year before, i liked that very much! (cant remember the name :cry: )
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

wachlarz

Post#27 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:25 pm

xarax wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:39 am Maybe use the tree to give some more grp utility to an Blackguard like a tactic that will spread your dark protector buffs to your grp. (+str/will + though + grp absorb)

Maybe with adjusted values like willpower but that would give some more WB utility for an SnB BG.

Or bring back the "Wall of Darting Steel" Spell the 2h BG had a year before, i liked that very much! (cant remember the name :cry: )
This skill was op. They should add colddown not remove it.

Esperflame

Post#28 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Just wanted to say Soul Killer is cleansable but not by RP. They can't do anything about Hexes.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Ads