Recent Topics

Ads

BG help, I want to be the very best

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
zabis

Re: BG help, I want to be the very best

Post#21 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:24 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:23 am
Spoiler:
carlos1103 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 am
DanielWinner wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 am

You should aim for crimson death in your builds closer to 60/70 rr. Otherwise you would have to sacrifice self defenses or other utilities. If you wish, I can show such builds.
Tactics are: crit, toughness, parry and your choice. Later 4th tactic should be Hastened Doom.
I told you about core skills: always start with a snare and keep it 100% uptime, then build 100 hate asap with your channeling and other spammables, then apply armor debuff, crit debuff, both AP drains, defenses debuff. Also punt people only with 100 hate into the right direction. Then you can spam Pitiless Strike. Remember to use any skill which spends hate before using channeling since you would need crit to build more hate.

Gear is: merc+dom -> dom -> and then bloodlord if you are ready for some grind.

Thank you for your answer I will try it, also whats the best way to lvl up fast the RR? Should I get the 2H subjugator?
Since you play 2h: RvR leaching and forts. SCs are pretty much dead for 2h so you either slot SnB to get a pop or just RvR roam for RR. Though, wish you great luck farming SC emblems (maybe PVE your gear then? Bloodlord set), pop system is quite bad so try SnB trick (you can play the build I linked with SnB or just switch to 2H back once you get a SC).

Subj 2h is better for 60+ since you will be confident in your gear and have enough defenses from renown.
Queues are different for 2h and s/b? I thought it just went off of dps/heal/tank.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Ads
carlos1103

Post#22 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Im lost now.... so 2H or sword and shield, then which path? :? :?

DanielWinner

Post#23 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:43 pm

carlos1103 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 pm Im lost now.... so 2H or sword and shield, then which path? :? :?
Mostly, it's 2h for offense and SCs and SnB for RvR guard botting and HTLing.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Sulorie

Post#24 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 pm

zabis wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:24 pm
Spoiler:
carlos1103 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 am

Thank you for your answer I will try it, also whats the best way to lvl up fast the RR? Should I get the 2H subjugator?
Since you play 2h: RvR leaching and forts. SCs are pretty much dead for 2h so you either slot SnB to get a pop or just RvR roam for RR. Though, wish you great luck farming SC emblems (maybe PVE your gear then? Bloodlord set), pop system is quite bad so try SnB trick (you can play the build I linked with SnB or just switch to 2H back once you get a SC).

Subj 2h is better for 60+ since you will be confident in your gear and have enough defenses from renown.
Queues are different for 2h and s/b? I thought it just went off of dps/heal/tank.
2h tanks are dps, similar to dps healers.
Dying is no option.

peterthepan3

Post#25 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 pm
Spoiler:

2h tanks being DPS should've been rectified ages ago as not only is it wrong (I don't care what anyone else would tell you: 2h tanks are tanks), but it also ends up having an adverse effect on scenario pop frequency: most tanks in smallscale would tend to be 2h (2h is better for smallscale, which is absolutely fine), which means that you end up with 1000 DPS queuing - 50% of whom are 2h tanks - and only 2 'tanks' (SnB).

Sulorie

Post#26 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:31 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:01 pm
2h tanks being DPS should've been rectified ages ago as not only is it wrong (I don't care what anyone else would tell you: 2h tanks are tanks), but it also ends up having an adverse effect on scenario pop frequency: most tanks in smallscale would tend to be 2h (2h is better for smallscale, which is absolutely fine), which means that you end up with 1000 DPS queuing - 50% of whom are 2h tanks - and only 2 'tanks' (SnB).
The whole change to queue system should be reverted.
Dying is no option.

peterthepan3

Post#27 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:14 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:31 pm
The whole change to queue system should be reverted.
Yup!

carlos1103

Post#28 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:22 am

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 pm

What?? How is it related being a 2h tank dps with the scenario frecuency? I didnt understand, I just want to be a good BG on SC and RVR

Ads
anarchypark

Post#29 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:19 am

carlos1103 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:47 am I play scenarios and I see tanks destroying me, while I do no damage not even to healers, also in RVR. I wanna be that BG that people are like AYEEEEEE RUUUUUN :twisted:

Right now I use 2H spear and path is 20 in the first one with crimson death but I dont see Im useful most of the time

ppl run from BG because of CC, annoyed.
being pain in the a** is the main purpose of tank.
thus enemies have no choice but get rid of u.
thus you taunt players like mobs.
make them regret ignoring tank, by CC, debuff and guard.
so they hit you again.
after they realize that you're not dying they'll run.

what actually destroying players are dps guarded by tanks. or rdps behind tanks.
solo 2h dps tanks are laughable when detaunted.

try every advice in this thread and find best suit for u.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Anomanderake

Post#30 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:46 am

I got some pretty kills in solo last days, some WH e and WL worth 2-6k RR. (Also died a few times, expecially against tanky DD and slayers). If you fear detaunt, just slot the antidetaunt tatic.
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms