Recent Topics

Ads

WE Builds: Your Thoughts?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Finejeez

WE Builds: Your Thoughts?

Post#1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:22 am

Hi - There seem to be a lot of fun options you can go with as far as builds go for the WE. Considering that it is a newer class for me -- what are your thoughts on the following builds?

Carnage/Treachery Build
RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Other builds I was going to try out:

Carnage-BE/Suffering (No stun) build
RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Double Stun Build
RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Any insight on where I might be off or a build recommendation that sets me on the right path -- would be cool.

Ads
Nidwin

Re: WE Builds: Your Thoughts?

Post#2 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:34 am

My old and triple used tea bag arse uses this as standard build on my Witch Elves (rr 60+).

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,5639,5612

The last part I work on is on the first tree for EoIP.

I don't like Withbrew because of the following

Witchbrew the myth
6 * 450 -> 2700 damage (woaw it's freaking OP and needs a nerf)

Witchbrew in my world
Doesn't critt and the Witch Elf has no Corp debuff
Detaunt/guard -> 6 * 225 -> 1350 damage (before all mitigation)
Detaunt/guard + 400 Toughness -> 6 * (225 - 80) -> 870 damage before Corp mitigation (meaning 145, before corp mitigation, damage a tic)
The mastery points you have to put in that middle tree reduces the amount of points you can put in the Treachery one so reducing the damage of Agonizing Wound and Puncture.
It's critts on Puncture, or SS if specced, that finishes squishies with Witch Elf finishers and not witchbrew.
For non squishies, witchbrew damage tics are just subpar and the more the game is going to advance the more witchbrew is going to become very subpar.

The issue with the Witch Elf (and that's where Torq was wrong by nuking FM) is that all the finishers are fragmented in 2 (Puncture, SS and HRT) and in 6 (WB and RA) reducing the efficiency for critical hits on finishers as you need a double critt in a row for Puncture, SS and HRT.

Anyway,
enjoy your builds and the only thing that matters is that you are having fun with it.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Finejeez

Re: WE Builds: Your Thoughts?

Post#3 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:45 pm

Awesome, and thanks for your insight!