Recent Topics

Ads

[DPS DoK] How to maximize PVE DPS

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
xarax

[DPS DoK] How to maximize PVE DPS

Post#1 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:12 pm

Since DoK has no STR or WS tactics, what is the way to go in Dungeons?
My single target and ae skills do hit that hard compared to a choppa as example.
So how to maximize DPS on Boss and on trash? (AE is fairly week)

Since most of the dmg is physical (at least from the tooltip) does is make sense to get WS high too or just max. STR?
But even with 1000 STR im not feeling strong on a boss. :/

i dont want to discuss if it is a good idea to bring dok as dps, just want to know how to maximize dmg.

STR, CRIT, WS as most important stats right?

Tactics:
AE: Divine Fury, Murderous Intent, Khaine's Imbument, Potent Covernants?
ST: Divine Fury, Murderous Intent, Khaine's Blessing, Potent Covernants?
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: [DPS DoK] How to maximize PVE DPS

Post#2 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:29 pm

Been doing PVE for a while as DPS DOK, so my advice is the following:

Tactics: Divine Fury, Murderous Intent, Khaine's Blessing, last one either Bloodthirst (your Bloodthirst will hit harder than standard heal DoK's, so group-wide damage is up - plus it procs so often with a 2.0 MH) or Khaine's Imbuement (seems very meh)/Bleed Out/Potent Covenants.

RR: Pure melee crit, and rest into str

Group comp: BO with WAAAGH (AA damage increase), 2h BG with Crimson Death/Armor Debuff/Toughness Debuff/Wounds Debuff (boosts your physical damage exponentially), Choppa with Chop Fasta! and AA haste (because bulk of your ST DPS will be AA and proc), one Zealot with AoE Armor Debuff tactic and Talon, last healer either DoK or Shaman with x2 'ere we go (imo).

You want to have your BO/Choppa coordinate their CD reducers so that you can useyour Devour Essence/Execute/Essence Lash/Sanguinary Extension as much as possible: being able to use Execute every 5-seconds and spam Sanguinary will give you some nice sustained DPS. AoE Armor Debuff from Zealot + Chop Fasta! = you and Choppa can cleave down adds in no time.

Panodil

Post#3 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Dps dok is great, hope you dont get flamed just because other classes are more minmax.
I run my dok as melee healer taking a healslot, so ofc groupcleanse empowered transfer.
As dps most your damage will be autoattack, so blessing is a given, as 4th tactic i would run bloodthirst.
Keep all dots up and ofc devour essence on cd, you do damage with alot of small numbers.
Statwise should have around 30 crit and 950-1000str and kinda low ws, around 450.
I go full crit then as much FS as i can because you will get aggro.
Gear is easy as dok now with BL, i use 4Bl,3 opressor and 3 sent and i like it.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

xarax

Post#4 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:48 pm

ok so i'm on the right track.
Thank you!
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74