Recent Topics

Ads

About Witch Elfes and their possible tasks

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Miszczu5647

Re: About Witch Elfes and their possible tasks

Post#51 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 am

Martok wrote:2. On the same forum page you will find another video entitled "A Girl Is No One." Again advance to the four minute thirty second mark and you will find a fight between myself and a Witch Elf named Sruula. She also successfully stealths to escape while taking DOT damage.
I remember this fight. It was good :D
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#52 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:02 am

Penril wrote:You missed my point entirely. Let me try again: I am not a fan of 100% mirroring. Instead of asking for a WH/SM/WL combo on Destro, I would prefer seeing similar interesting synergies based on the unique skills we currently have. In the case of WE, I think they can certainly fill a role in a specific setup, for a specific playstyle, and be successful at it. I mentioned a RKD WE/Mara setup just as an example, which happens to work quite nicely in SCs and even RvR.

Will it be the strongest setup in the game? No.
Will it be the strongest 6v6 setup? No.
Will it be strong at RvR/SCs? Hell yeah.
Will it be strong in 6v6 when fighting non-meta groups? Could be, depends on who you fight.
Will it be strong against a WH/SM/WL meta Order group? Possibly not.

Does this mean WE can't fill a role in this game? NO.

I would LOVE to see something like "Please buff X in this way, it could have amazing synergy with Y an Z from these other classes" instead of "Increase my damage by 10%!" in the BDF.

Thing is, if your setup is not at peak maximum, it's somewhere else, meaning it's subpar to the actual potential which could be reached with other better setups that do not include a suboptimal class.
Yeah, some people will have fun times playing in setups and parties that are not properly optimized. But some of the players in this game know that certain classes should be avoided, because they can understand why it's a bad choice to bring non-fotm to the party setup. (this means a WE either into a meleetrain or into an organized warband)

Synergy? You mean the kind of synergy that Sorc+Choppa or or Sorc+SH had, before ChopFasta was nerfed from Sorc pov, or before SH lost m2? :D

Glorian

Post#53 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Bozzax wrote: ...
Btw Im re rolling order just like all devs and premades ;) (ditching my 10+ lvl 40/45+)
You seem to be under a misconception in what 6man groups the devs roam the realm. ;)

Martok

Post#54 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote:I remember this fight. It was good :D
It was a good fight. Tragic ending, but still, you know, I thought people should be able to see it.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Bozzax

Post#55 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:19 am

Glorian wrote:
Bozzax wrote: ...
Btw Im re rolling order just like all devs and premades ;) (ditching my 10+ lvl 40/45+)
You seem to be under a misconception in what 6man groups the devs roam the realm. ;)
Needed to add some biased over the top DRAMA
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

shaggyboomboom

Post#56 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 am

Do dots break stealth now?

Panzerkasper

Post#57 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:44 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:Do dots break stealth now?
Let's hope not ;)

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Atropik

Post#58 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 pm

wargrimnir wrote: 12% chance to break. If you're loaded up with multiple dots, chances are low to stay in stealth.
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#59 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Ouch :( I feel bad for you witchbros
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Atropik

Post#60 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Experiensed, high lvl wes will not suffer, 2d CW is a must now. But for lowbies its going to be hurt, basic rotation of any rdps class (Broadhead arrow + Shdow sting, inc. rounds + signal flare) will most likely break your stealth in 9 second.
Nicelook | Obey