Recent Topics

Ads

[Dok] 3 tank and 3 Dok Premade

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
eCore

[Dok] 3 tank and 3 Dok Premade

Post#1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:20 am

Hi guys, do you think this team will work in SC?

- 1 x Def Tank
- 2 x DPS Tank
- 2 x DPS Dok
- 1 x Healer Dok

Ads
Arena

Re: [Dok] 3 tank and 3 Dok Premade

Post#2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:49 am

I played like this on live. You gonna need all 3 tanks mdd builded, or you gonna have not enough damage.
2 choosen and 1 BG is best for this premade.
On live we had 0 loosed scenarios. Here it can fail because lack of mdd armor sets for DoKs and developers can't say when and how exactly they break mdd Dok.

Toldavf

Post#3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:49 am

Would destroy pugs for sure :P. Vs a premade you might be ok if your tanks bring suitable dps
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:55 am

Arena wrote:I played like this on live. You gonna need all 3 tanks mdd builded, or you gonna have not enough damage.
2 choosen and 1 BG is best for this premade.
On live we had 0 loosed scenarios. Here it can fail because lack of mdd armor sets for DoKs and developers can't say when and how exactly they break mdd Dok.
Dunno why you wouldn't bring 1 x dps bo - aka the best dps tank - if you're after damage...

Collateral

Post#5 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:56 am

Once ran in such a group, but with 2 heal doks. I don't think 2 dps doks would work, against good groups you would lack a lot of healing. What we did was morale bombing. All tanks slotted morale tactics and we waited for targets to drop down a bit, then pop morales. We had 2 chosens and a bo, but it would be more ideal to have 2 bos imo. What this also allows you, is mess with guard, since your opponents will have no idea who is guarding who really, so punting tanks and focusing targets will be a bit difficult.

It was a lot of fun for sure. But I don't know if it would work now, since the nerf on morale tactics. Although, with the recent changes to bo and chosen, it could be a very effective melee group.

Arena

Post#6 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Dunno why you wouldn't bring 1 x dps bo - aka the best dps tank - if you're after damage...
Because BG have outgoing heal decreasing and 2 choosens have 6 auras. Bork will work, but choosen is better.

Arena

Post#7 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:37 am

Collateral wrote:Once ran in such a group, but with 2 heal doks. I don't think 2 dps doks would work, against good groups you would lack a lot of healing.
About lack of healing i add screenshot in this topic
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23138
I can put lot more such screenshots if you want.

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Arena wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote: Dunno why you wouldn't bring 1 x dps bo - aka the best dps tank - if you're after damage...
Because BG have outgoing heal decreasing and 2 choosens have 6 auras. Bork will work, but choosen is better.
BG outgoing HD, DPS DOK (in BIS gear) will be bringing an AOE 50% incoming HD, and DPS BO (I'd run 2h BO with a 2H BG) will be providing skullthumper and an extra ini debuff that will stack with the BG's CD = more crit = more burst damage. 2 X Chosen just limits your damage potential. It could work against pugs/bad premades, perhaps.

DPS BO & DPS DOK assisting on a target that is wounds/tough/armor debuffed by the BG + M1 Demolishing = <3

Would be an epic setup to test out, and would definitely work against most of order's premades if you played it right.

Ads
Jaycub

Post#9 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:54 pm

You could turn off your brains and stomp pugs incredibly easy.

You would also either stalemate or beat 2 2 2 melee trains.

Pretty sure you would get stomped by any decent 3 2 1 though, knight AoE snare makes for some easy kiting and only 1 pure healer is going to be bad news. If your heal dok gets rp staggered they get a free kill everytime (without zealot you can't even contest it), and I think even without they could burn you through guard if the dps doks don't have a good leech target.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Toldavf

Post#10 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Jaycub wrote:You could turn off your brains and stomp pugs incredibly easy.

You would also either stalemate or beat 2 2 2 melee trains.

Pretty sure you would get stomped by any decent 3 2 1 though, knight AoE snare makes for some easy kiting and only 1 pure healer is going to be bad news. If your heal dok gets rp staggered they get a free kill everytime (without zealot you can't even contest it), and I think even without they could burn you through guard if the dps doks don't have a good leech target.
I would say with 3 tanks you could easily lock that knight down though.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-