Recent Topics

Ads

[BG] One handed weapon that looks like a spear

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
auzzibear

[BG] One handed weapon that looks like a spear

Post#1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:38 am

I was in tier 1 today and I noticed a sword and board BG with a spear. A full spear, called Mistwood Glaive. Are there any more of these weapons that can be used as appearance items?
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D

Ads
anarchypark

Re: [BG] One handed weapon that looks like a spear

Post#2 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:16 am

whaaat!?
plz share this info about Mistwood Glaive
gear hunt is endless these days :)
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

auzzibear

Post#3 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:33 am

I should've taken a pic! It was sweet. A lvl 3 one handed spear the guy said he got off a drop.
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:03 am

I have to admit that i too found such a spear on my BG in norscha...well, that is, the proto-BG i created and then deleted to make a new one with a better name (with the spear on him :( )

The spear isn't much to write home about, it's appearance cannot be altered and it pretty much lacks all animations (but it does have some)

Tesq

Post#5 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:14 am

it's a little ugly to use to fight with, it have no animation for the skills, and so you dont know if something is working or not. The only animation is for auto attack.

flatfoot1987

Post#6 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:10 am

TheSockPuppet wrote:I have to admit that i too found such a spear on my BG in norscha...well, that is, the proto-BG i created and then deleted to make a new one with a better name (with the spear on him :( )

The spear isn't much to write home about, it's appearance cannot be altered and it pretty much lacks all animations (but it does have some)
Did you get it off a random mob or it was some certain area drop? There's a Mistwood-something PQ in Dark Elf ch2 but mobs in there have a rank 4 gear loot table apparently. I have a rank 3 zealot dagger which isn't typical 'Initiate' item, it has a similar area-based name but I don't remember it, don't have a zealot to try it out either.

UPD. Found the dagger, it's called Wulfsiege Slicer (Wulfsiege is in Norsca afaik), rank 3, has an icon I've never seen before.
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#7 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:28 pm

flatfoot1987 wrote:Did you get it off a random mob or it was some certain area drop?
I am fairly certain it was from a random mob.

flatfoot1987

Post#8 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:11 pm

TheSockPuppet wrote:
flatfoot1987 wrote:Did you get it off a random mob or it was some certain area drop?
That makes it a bit easier. Was it long ago? I'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of these special rank 3 weapons but I'm not sure if they still drop.
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

Ads
th3gatekeeper

Post#9 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:32 pm

flatfoot1987 wrote:
TheSockPuppet wrote:
That makes it a bit easier. Was it long ago? I'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of these special rank 3 weapons but I'm not sure if they still drop.
Would LOVE to know this for Chosen as well.... A lvl 3? Wonder if you just farm mobs and have a chance to drop....
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

flatfoot1987

Post#10 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 pm

th3gatekeeper wrote:
flatfoot1987 wrote:
TheSockPuppet wrote:
Would LOVE to know this for Chosen as well.... A lvl 3? Wonder if you just farm mobs and have a chance to drop....
I've farmed a bit of mobs with rank 3 gear loot table but no luck so far. I've found a zealot knife and an archmage staff from that 'special rank 3 collection' on AH. It's nothing gamebreaking but it's different from what you typically have at these ranks.
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP