Recent Topics

Ads

WE tactics question

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Atropik

Re: WE tactics question

Post#11 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Lileldys wrote: And if you hit him in the back he cannot parry.
The Cap says, if WE is able to hit WH in the back, she will probably kill him in a few seconds, sb can only make that fight longer. As for now, Leonine Frenzy is the only reason to keep SB on pannel.
Aurandilaz wrote: I maximize my chances of winning by avoiding fights where my chance of winning is less certain.
I maximize it with my impudence, insolence and audacity, with tons of pots, CW/RD and some other tricks, and i have to say from the begining of early t1 till 77rr, i didnt meet a single wh i couldnt beat.

Pressure is the only key, the only fact - that one who can deal more dmg on kd duration - wins, all the other stuff can be contered.
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
Krima

Post#12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:50 pm

alusnova wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:Tactic bonuses should stack unless they somehow broken.
As for WHs, avoid them unless you are confident that your initial 4-6 sec burst is enough to take them out. In an extended fight you will probably lose to a duel specced WH, but if both are gank specced, the one doing the first jump probably wins.

You saying I should avoid WH? wow I was told the classes were performing almost evenly....here is my main problem if the WH jumps me and knocks me first here is what I'm mainly seeing:

KD+Tor--BAL--Repel (before I get up) -- Confess--torment spam and I die even if I punt myself due to either being disarmed and or BAL tick. - You can punt yourself after BAL, after their initial burst...you can just use CW and clean their BAL or POP a health pot and stealth away.

Now when I get the jump :

KD+AW--Pierce Armor--RD(because I know when he gets up he will try KD)--(by now he is up) EoiP--HRT--AW spam but the WH after he gets up will either punt or Repel you. you should use PA before AW, so you get +WS, which means stronger AAs...Also, I assume u run http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... :;0:0:0:0:, so there is no reason to use HRT!! Puncture will hit alot harder.

So it seems they can get us down and DOT(BAL) us and Disarm us vs our knockdown and DOT ( Wracking Pains a joke vs their BAL)) and no disarm plus I have to apply EioP to add to my burst. Now i won't lie a few times when I have gotten the jump first yes if PA, HRT and AW crit they die fast just like we would die if their Repel, BAL and torment crit . I'm specced in OYK-PA and Increase Pain.
At end of the day WH has the edge on WE just because of RB and Seekers Blade, talking 1v1 wise..however in grps WE has the edge due Witchbrew or even OYK..
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

alusnova

Post#13 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:38 am

Krima wrote:
KD+AW--Pierce Armor--RD(because I know when he gets up he will try KD)--(by now he is up) EoiP--HRT--AW spam but the WH after he gets up will either punt or Repel you. you should use PA before AW, so you get +WS, which means stronger AAs...Also, I assume u run http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... :;0:0:0:0:, so there is no reason to use HRT!! Puncture will hit alot harder.

I slotted AW with my stealth opener for the "free" AW... so I should slot PA instead doh why didn't I think of that before. I thought if I use HRT + wounds debuff thats's like another 500 hit in wounds lost .

Thanks for the advice.

Rekoom

Post#14 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:50 am

I think the issue with HRT is that the damage part come before the wounds debuff so actually a portion of the damage done is "absorbed" by the debuff.... Which is a pretty sucky mechanic tbh, doesn't "feel" great to use.
Rekoom - 80+ BO

Panzerkasper

Post#15 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 am

The crucial thing about a wounds beduff is to give enemy healers a smaller HP pool to work with. In solo situation it is not so usefull.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Miszczu5647

Post#16 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 am

Listen what Krima and Atropik have to say. They know the WE stuff.

If you have a problem with survival consider to slot Sacrafice Rewarded tactic. I found it insanely good against ... well almost every order dps ;) Probably you will lose some dps but you will have chance to stand up and fight back.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

geezereur

Post#17 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:25 pm

Krima wrote:dont stack..
Right now.. flanking > tob

Its a mystery why Witchbrew dmg scales with flanking but does not with TOB...

Does Flanking Tob and Masterful Treachery stack for other abilites? or is it just Witchbrew?

Krima

Post#18 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 pm

geezereur wrote:
Krima wrote:dont stack..
Right now.. flanking > tob

Its a mystery why Witchbrew dmg scales with flanking but does not with TOB...

Does Flanking Tob and Masterful Treachery stack for other abilites? or is it just Witchbrew?
It should stack...we need to test all skills 1 by 1 ..
So far I know that flanking + MT stacks for AAs, PA, Finishers (not brew)
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads