Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorcerer] Spirit res debuff and warband build question.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sarineth

[Sorcerer] Spirit res debuff and warband build question.

Post#1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:31 am

Read about anything I could find here on Sorcerers and talked with several in game. And it got me thinking but I can't get past the theory of my idea without input from experienced Sorcerers.
Seems the standard tactic is a single target burst build. Path of Agony to get Impending Doom and Swell of Gloom, Path of Calamity to get Vision of Domination, Shadow of Disaster and Hand of Ruin. And then some freedom on the last tactic slotted depending on situation and any spare mastery points spent in Calamity to boost the spirit debuff.
Gathering from this I would assume the spirit resistance debuff from Shadow of Disaster increases if you put more points in Calamity tree. Forgot to ask this specifically. But does the willpower debuff from Vision of Domination aso increase?

What I was really wondering though, at what point (aka how many Sorcerers in warband) would it be better to bring a full path of Changing Magus for a bigger spirit resistance debuff and Wither Soul debuff (+15% damage taken, -5% disrupt, 20 sec duration, 20 sec cooldown - this is with Deamonic Withering tactic).
Since it is an aoe dot spreading Magus the contribution to the single target nuke would be minimal apart from maybe Indigo Fire of Change and Rend Winds.
Or would it just always be better to bring in another Sorcerer?
Last edited by Sarineth on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads