Recent Topics

Ads

Blackguard Builds

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jaycub

Re: Blackguard Builds

Post#41 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 pm

I think enraged beating is a must, with hate on crit tactic this really ramps you up to 100 hate fast. Damage isn't exactly ether dance or THC good, but it gives BG a good bit of burst potential coming off the channel into another ability+insta AA can do over 2k dmg in 1 stamp, and im only running around with ~400 str buffed.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#42 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Enraged beating is a must if you're going 2h malice: 7 hits in 3 seconds (compared to the BO's 3/4), bringing your hate back to high levels.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tesq

Post#43 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:11 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Enraged beating is a must if you're going 2h malice: 6 hits in 3 seconds (compared to the BO's 3/4), bringing your hate back to high levels.
you dont auto attack and you're attack dont ingore 25% armor as murderoush wrath basically with high and auto attack tactic you can do better with murderous wrath tough ye you dont regen hate.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#44 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 pm

most 2h weapons, glaives included, have auto attack speed over 3.2 seconds. Meaning you will at most only lose one auto attack, and possibly zero. Now, you pointy eared bastids have that fancy 50% AA haste tactic, but even if that procs, the damage and hate from Enraged Beating may outweigh jt. Moreover, EB gives you more chances to proc your wounds debuff in addition to gaining hate.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Tesq

Post#45 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 pm

attack haste auto proc and refresh every murderous wrath you use, also ignore the 25% of enemy armor and give you 2 auto attack in 3 sec, it's 4attack with 2 ingoring 25% enemy armor and higer tooltip; dmg should be somewhat close or even higer i belive and you don't use 1 skill point but ye no hate builder also 5 ap more spent, wanted just to point out dmg should be close.

peterthepan3

Post#46 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Tesq wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:Enraged beating is a must if you're going 2h malice: 7 hits in 3 seconds (compared to the BO's 3/4), bringing your hate back to high levels.
you dont auto attack and you're attack dont ingore 25% armor as murderoush wrath basically with high and auto attack tactic you can do better with murderous wrath tough ye you dont regen hate.
7 hits in 3 seconds, each hit dealing slightly less than a regular ability, and all with a chance to proc (every 1 second, as per the new changes) is decent damage. Also, you will almost always AA immediately after the ability is finished. I'm not necessarily saying it's the best DPS, but it is mandatory in Malice; if not for DPS, for utility alone.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrokenSatyr

Post#47 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:51 am

Anyone run a regen tank build? I was interested in building one, but I don't know where to find the gear for it on this server. You can get a chest and shield for it from the emblem vendor, but other than that, I'm at a loss.

sileq

Post#48 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:06 am

BrokenSatyr wrote:Anyone run a regen tank build? I was interested in building one, but I don't know where to find the gear for it on this server. You can get a chest and shield for it from the emblem vendor, but other than that, I'm at a loss.
I have a friend from alliance who runs a regen build. He runs Lair of the fleshrender in KV in order to get four regen jewelries that the hero drops from time to time. We are still debating how effective it actually is.

Ads
Tesq

Post#49 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 am

as brokensatyr said , kv lair offer regen jewerly (tough it's overfarmed for some kind of reason);
the only other regen gear i have in mind is anni chest and sc shield. Maxed should be more or less around 220 (kinda meh imo till sov out and if still regain the regen bonus which is not sure at this point).

BrokenSatyr

Post#50 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Tesq wrote:as brokensatyr said , kv lair offer regen jewerly (tough it's overfarmed for some kind of reason);
the only other regen gear i have in mind is anni chest and sc shield. Maxed should be more or less around 220 (kinda meh imo till sov out and if still regain the regen bonus which is not sure at this point).
So with RR masteries, the highest you can get now is 360 regen. Could be better, but pretty good for the current state of the game I suppose.