Recent Topics

Ads

Blackguard Builds

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jaycub

Re: Blackguard Builds

Post#91 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Mile548 wrote:Then what would be best gear for tank setup BG. For now i have ruin and am working towards Anni. I have enough tokens to buy full Merc gear, but that is for a 2H Malice setup, if im informed correctly. Also, which weapons, shield and jewelry are good for tank ?
Tnx in advance for anwers.
Full deftard is simply full conq, full genesis/3pc winds 3pc beastlord, scenario shield and wep, corp resist tallies till you are 900+ with buff, then rest of talismans into toughness till you are softcapped toughness with buff up, then armor talismans.

2h defensive gear is 5/6 conq, 4pc beastlord, 3pc winds, subjugator 2h or 10% avoidance epic quest 2h, talismans same as above thought I'd forgo toughness unless you are running the toughness multiplier tactic in middle tree.

2h full offensive build is full dom, subjugator 2h, full genesis and str tallies. (you will get raped by any good premade if you run this or hell even decent RDPS pugs esp BW's)

You want to mix and play around with different jewelry and talisman setups to your liking. Easist setup to get atm is 3pc beastlord + 3pc winds impervious which is a real contender against even full genesis.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Mile548

Post#92 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Tnx man for the info. So after reading on the forum, it seems BG compared to BO and Chosen isnt that great. Im currently lvl 39/36 with my tank BG. Should i just switch to Chosen for example or stick with BG.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#93 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:37 pm

I think people exaggerate how supposedly bad BG is. Its fine, does everything a tank needs to do IMO.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Mile548

Post#94 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Personally i find really fun to play. Im pretty new to the game so dont know much. This is my first character.

Jaycub

Post#95 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:39 pm

BG is being overbuffed imo, and it doesn't even matter as long as morale pump exists even in its currently nerfed form BO and Chosen will be preferred even tho they are worse simply because they can actually use m4 regularly.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#96 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Shhhhh BG is b0lanced, or uh underpowered or something. Yes yes, Black Orc is the best, morale pumps are still never used in 6 mans etc.

/memes

Kyran

Post#97 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:16 pm

BG is being overbuffed imo, and it doesn't even matter as long as morale pump exists even in its currently nerfed form BO and Chosen will be preferred even tho they are worse simply because they can actually use m4 regularly.
So you're saying, BG would be the best tank of all three if morales didn't exist?

And BTW, why BG doesn't generate less morale than the others? Is there a reason for that?

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#98 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Jokes aside, cant imagine what is overperforming on BG. One of the best designed classes in the game right now IMO

Ads
Kyran

Post#99 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:37 pm

I will link beta bg abilities here later, interesting to see
Meh..Don't tell me you're about to nerf it in any way?

Kyran

Post#100 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 pm

So we agree BG is nice right now?