Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] DPS Spec Advice

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Halloweed

Re: [DoK] DPS Spec Advice

Post#181 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:56 pm

and for an hybrid please? i saw on Adei's build that you lose a lot of healing with tactics, shouldn't be better to use another tactic instead of losing heal?

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#182 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:30 pm

Halloweed wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:56 pm and for an hybrid please? i saw on Adei's build that you lose a lot of healing with tactics, shouldn't be better to use another tactic instead of losing heal?
Whatever healing you lose on a dps healer you will make up on your increased lifetaps.

Halloweed

Post#183 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:16 pm

ok, thank you mate.

Mieloch

Post#184 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:12 am

Hello, I looking for acctual build for DPS DoK. Cant find any working link form builders or if someone would tell where to put mastery points first and what tactics use. Acctualy im leveling dok. Thanks in advance,

vianiznice

Post#185 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:19 am

Mieloch wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:12 am Hello, I looking for acctual build for DPS DoK. Cant find any working link form builders or if someone would tell where to put mastery points first and what tactics use. Acctualy im leveling dok. Thanks in advance,
Execute, Drowning in Blood, Murderous Intent(Tactic) and Devour Essence. Those are the four things you'll want and can reach at 40/40. Haven't played my DoK in quite some time so things might have changed.

Jastojan

Post#186 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Hi guys,
can u post your favorite build?
I am looking for a 1) casual solo DPS spec and/or 2) best melee healing/survivability spec for group play, but links in topics dont work anymore. :( I am interestend in both - shield or 2x 1hand, best melee healing for party support it doesnt matter.
When it comes to eq - I have 2x domi, 2x opp (have possiblity to get full domi), subj wep and scenario wep (reputation cloack and talisman + some other str. talismans for empowered and imperios warants). I played heal spec only so I have no experience and I cant reconsider if does it worth to respec with current eq (and RR 59 right now). Thank you guys for every advice.

Jabba

Post#187 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Jastojan wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 pm Hi guys,
I am looking for a 1) casual solo DPS spec and/or 2) best melee healing/survivability spec for group play, but links in topics dont work anymore. :( I am interestend in both - shield or 2x 1hand, best melee healing for party support it doesnt matter.
When it comes to eq - I have 2x domi, 2x opp (have possiblity to get full domi), subj wep and scenario wep (reputation cloack and talisman + some other str. talismans for empowered and imperios warants). I played heal spec only so I have no experience and I cant reconsider if does it worth to respec with current eq (and RR 59 right now). Thank you guys for every advice.
RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine

Str talis in all slots

RR is a mix of stuff, you probably want some futile strikes, melee crit, parry and maybe some dodge/disrupt....quick escape is also nice on dps dok as you have no charge
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Zxul

Post#188 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Jastojan wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 pm Hi guys,
Look here. https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 73&t=33084

And what is probably best build for solo roaming:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4978,5005
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Jastojan

Post#189 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:47 pm

Thank you guys for replies :) I tried the first build in one scenario only - I did not have luck on my side on squad (we had no healers and tanks) and I get hated in SC (then ignored of course) for playing bad (yes I was a dps DOK newbie) so I did not enjoy it Like I expect. But the build worked very nice. Thank you for your time to share your advices. :)

Cornerback

Post#190 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:31 am

Jastojan wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:47 pm Thank you guys for replies :) I tried the first build in one scenario only - I did not have luck on my side on squad (we had no healers and tanks) and I get hated in SC (then ignored of course) for playing bad (yes I was a dps DOK newbie) so I did not enjoy it Like I expect. But the build worked very nice. Thank you for your time to share your advices. :)
Most people just don't understand that a dps DoK is a dps char that does some healing and does in no way replace a real healer. Also, you get focused often and heavily rely on guard and backup heal. Once you have accepted this and run a proper group, dps DoK is devastating.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)