Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Elf] Agile Escape

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
dirnsterer

[Witch Elf] Agile Escape

Post#1 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Anyone remember if you could defend against this ability? As it seems to be possible to be parried now which I do not remember happening.

Ads
Vdova

Re: [Witch Elf] Agile Escape

Post#2 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:39 pm

It was 100% undefendable until your target has CC imunity (stagger/root imunity or just resolute defence rr abbility on), than agile has no effect.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

nydig

Post#3 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Im not 40 yet but that makes me so sad. So you dont even punt back if they have immunity or just no stagger? I already hear from people you cant control where you go like you used to which is bad enough.

dirnsterer

Post#4 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Yeah I remember some immunity disabling it (cannot remember which as there is usually lots of staggers flying about and still it worked). And that is pretty much how it is Nydig. But hey! WE HAVE STEALTH WO WO WOO. There just is not much into WE mechanically anymore, just sort of a choppa without nice career mechanic that spams AW and hopes for procs.

nydig

Post#5 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:23 pm

Yeah thats lame best part about the ability was using it turning around and getting out of punts or using it as a ghetto pounce to swap targets. The stagger part of it is honestly who cares for me but it needs to be undefendable at the very least if its not otherwise its a much worse version of charge.

Once i hit 40 ill see whats changed for myself.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:39 pm

Agile Escape / Declare Anathema were not defendable, ever! A WE/WH could punt themselves away at any time, same as the SW/SH later on when they got the same ability.

BUT ... the powers that be have decided that the only real defensive move that stealthers and rdps have should be nerfed. Now if you are cc'd, the ability will not work. This will allow all the butt hurt players to root you, surround you and beat you down 7 or 9 to one.

Again .. AE/DA were NEVER defendable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we go back to that please?????? Because nothing kicks ass as much as popping in middle of a 6 man, killing their waekest link and declaring anathea out of their as you LOL your brains off!
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

nydig

Post#7 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:46 pm

The sh and sw ones actually could and still are stopable with snare immunities. If you have immunity to snare and they use it but it snares no one they dont punt back. A lot of people dont know that though lol cant tell you how many times ive jumped a sw hit fleet footed watch them use self punt then do nothing else clearly confused as to why they didnt move.

dirnsterer

Post#8 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Vdova wrote:It was 100% undefendable until your target has CC imunity (stagger/root imunity or just resolute defence rr abbility on), than agile has no effect.
Also it was left bit unclear what you mean with no effect. You mean the stagger effect? Or jump effect? Or as in whole skill was useless? When coming to the immunities.

Ads
Vdova

Post#9 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Both effect(stagger and self punt) wasnt working if your enemy had stagger type immunity timer. As was stated above, it works the same for SH/SW self punt. No snare and no self punt effect when target has snare/root breaker or resolute defence on.

So again, Agile escape/Declared anathema was 100% undefendable no matter what parry/block morales/tactics etc your target had.

Edit: Hmmm, as I am thining about it, maybe self punt was working but stagger effect not.

Try to search for Youtube WE movies, because I am so tired and need my bed verry bad :-D
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

dirnsterer

Post#10 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Vdova wrote:Both effect(stagger and self punt) wasnt working if your enemy had stagger type immunity timer. As was stated above, it works the same for SH/SW self punt. No snare and no self punt effect when target has snare/root breaker or resolute defence on.

So again, Agile escape/Declared anathema was 100% undefendable no matter what parry/block morales/tactics etc your target had.

Edit: Hmmm, as I am thining about it, maybe self punt was working but stagger effect not.

Try to search for Youtube WE movies, because I am so tired and need my bed verry bad :-D
Yeah that is what I was thinking. Will have to look out for such a scenario tomorrow if there happens to be recordings of it. Too late for that now indeed.