Recent Topics

Ads

Blackguard Builds

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tesq

Re: Blackguard Builds

Post#191 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Kordie wrote:L34 BG here, looking at the T4 epics, would you recommend the one that gives a movement buff or the one that gives a defensive stat buff?

Both....they have different use and they also depend of your spec,

In small scale/ gank speed proc is better, in rvr/wb is better avoidance proc
Taunt one ia also good if you wanna go off bg thr dmg boost is brutal.

Ads
Anomanderake

Post#192 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:21 pm

About taunt proc... what do you think is better between full dominator and 2 dom 2 merci 4 beastlord (assuming full genesis or equivalent) in term of damage and survivability? I managed to obtain full dom, but the loss of strength and resistances is quite huge, lots of my attacks get parried.
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

Tesq

Post#193 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:42 am

Anomanderake wrote:About taunt proc... what do you think is better between full dominator and 2 dom 2 merci 4 beastlord (assuming full genesis or equivalent) in term of damage and survivability? I managed to obtain full dom, but the loss of strength and resistances is quite huge, lots of my attacks get parried.
Mah look if you aim to make a aurvability 2h build the best ia probably 2 overlord + 2ruin + 4 beastlord
Then take heal on right mast and mid stuff things, put all renown in avoidance and str/crit and spam mnd killer.
Couple with 2h from epic quest for the occasion the avoidance should be pretty high (60%+), dodge disrup 30%+, dmg high if you invest str and spend point in the mastery from where you gona use the skills, left mastery probably do higer dmg overall but no self heal that way( like build more ib-ish a la volgrod, if you wanna go def tough tactic staple cuz you need it for specific counter and imo as tank you always want aoe snare so left mastery is pretty out if reach..

Pletoria of tools this way, also invest in right mastery make numerically more stuff better than invest in left. Quality wise is a question of build aim.

The only real downside this way is the lack of a hatebuilder/KD
Last edited by Tesq on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kordie

Post#194 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:40 am

What stats potion are you guys running? With a strength and a toughness buff is it worth it?

Anomanderake

Post#195 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:53 am

Sometimes I run the regen build... I was speacking about the classical malice build and his damage.
The extra survivability comes from higer resistances (450 each with triset, instead of 350 with full dom) but it is a colllateral thing.
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

Aehnur

Post#196 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:09 pm

What weap and shield would you advise for a new snb ? I just reached T4 lvls and can't decide which are better between epic quests one and zone rewards. The later have higher base stats iirc but no proc, are those really usefull ?

Grizz

Post#197 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:40 pm

I like theory-crafting and talking stats.

Looking to start a conversation on 2h Gear/Build/Renown/Talisman Setups for the Solo/2-4man/6man(that's how I normally play):

Gear Available Mix/Match if you like:
All Dominator
All Beastlord
All Conqueror
All Redeye
All Ruin
All Genesis
Winds Impervious
All Overlord
Skaven Ring
Vanq 2hr
Subj 2hr

rr40:
Tactics:
Gear:
Str:
Ws:
Tough:
Wnds:
Chance to be Crit:
Chance to Crit:
Parry:
Dodge:
Disrupt:
Armor:
Spirit:
Corp:
Elem:

rr50:
Tactics:
Gear:
Str:
Ws:
Tough:
Wnds:
Chance to be Crit:
Chance to Crit:
Parry:
Dodge:
Disrupt:
Armor:
Spirit:
Corp:
Elem:

rr80:
Tactics:
Gear:
Str:
Ws:
Tough:
Wnds:
Chance to be Crit:
Chance to Crit:
Parry:
Dodge:
Disrupt:
Armor:
Spirit:
Corp:
Elem:

zabis

Post#198 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:18 pm

I enjoy the defensive 2h build. For gear, I would either go 5pc conq + dom boots, or 3pc conq/dom for the double wounds bonus. Since you have full genesis, I'd say 5pc would be the way to go there as well. As far as 2h weapon goes, try to get the 2h subjugator glaive, the speed proc is very nice. As far as rr spec goes, get as much parry/dodge/disrupt as possible. Next I go for 1 or 2 points into Futile Strikes. Also have been running Quick Escape, loving the speed. I guess it would probably be over-kill to run the speed tactic as well :P
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Ads
Anomanderake

Post#199 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:44 pm

I’m actually running full dominator, cloack/pocket/ring beastlord, skaven ring + remnant and fragment genesis warrior when full malice specced.
Replace jewelry with 3 pieces undying and 2 everlasting when I slot terryfing foe in malice build (double toughness bonus, using remnant and aspect you get tons of toughness, since the bonus is multiplicative you can get 950-1080 tough).
When I run anguish spec I use 2 dom 2 conq 4 beastlord, 2 genesis warrior pieces and 2 genesis undying pieces to max raw stat (~800 / 850 str, toughness overcapped in combat).

I’m still thinking about running dom/beatlord/mercy when full malice to get more strength. I will lose 8%crit and the proc... not really sure.

Full str talis. Bg can easily cap toughness anyway ;)
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

Grizz

Post#200 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:03 pm

I’ll add what I am toying with based on what i actually have as i got my 4th redeye piece last night.

Redeye:
Gloves
Boots
Chest
Cape

Dominator:
Belt
Shoulders
Helm

2 Genesis Everlasting
2 Genesis Undying

Subj 2hr

Slotting
HD, FwF, Adm, Tf

Not sure what my final talisman loadout will look like but I am gonna see what that looks like tonight.