Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder Unending Horror Tactic

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wildwindblows

Marauder Unending Horror Tactic

Post#1 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:26 pm

Hello,
The tool tip of "Unending Horror" tactic says that "Increase Wave of Horror's duration to 15 sec.". I think it is a Tool-tip error, should be Wave of Terror. However, still doesn't make sense. What is the purpose of this tactic can some one explain?

Thanks.

Ads
shoelessHN

Re: Marauder Unending Horror Tactic

Post#2 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:51 pm

Wave of horror is the (aoe) detaunt, by default 5s. If you didn't know that you're already in trouble playing your marauder and I'd suggest you start using it.

h34rtbrok3n

Post#3 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:00 pm

shoelessHN wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:51 pm Wave of horror is the (aoe) detaunt, by default 5s. If you didn't know that you're already in trouble playing your marauder and I'd suggest you start using it.
:oops:

wildwindblows

Post#4 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:03 pm

h34rtbrok3n wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:00 pm
shoelessHN wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:51 pm Wave of horror is the (aoe) detaunt, by default 5s. If you didn't know that you're already in trouble playing your marauder and I'd suggest you start using it.
:oops:
Ahhh okay, i see. Thanks.

palindrom

Post#5 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:20 pm

Savage :lol:
Shaqattak - Marauder