[Chosen] Khorne Berserker build!

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Skullgrin

Re: [Chosen] Khorne Berserker build!

Post#11 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:20 pm

Yeah, not having an armor potion up would definitely cause problems with this build. I wish I'd remembered to take a screenshot of the combat log, it seems to me that I may have gotten a lucky string of crits at the end of the fight as well.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
yoluigi

Post#12 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:13 pm

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! Makes me wanna try out the build (without armor reduction tactic for 15% dmg)

space44

Post#13 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:57 am

yoluigi wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:13 pm BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! Makes me wanna try out the build (without armor reduction tactic for 15% dmg)
If Focus Offense isn't really your thing you could use Warped flesh, Backlash, or redo the renown points and use Flawless armor. Just a few suggestions from what other tactics I've used with the build. The build is really taxing on the pots and linis you use, FO does play a roll in it but if resources isn't an issue you should be fine with the tactic.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Collision

Post#14 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:53 am

If your goal is full dps have you tried 5souv dps + senti glove/jewel + victorious belt/boots ? with anathema weapon you have higher melee power, 37% crit with lini, the 15% crit dmg from souv set.

For me this build dps much more, is glass canon and no need of Focus Offense.

You can add a melee power tali in senti jewel.

space44

Post#15 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:37 pm

Collision wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:53 am If your goal is full dps have you tried 5souv dps + senti glove/jewel + victorious belt/boots ? with anathema weapon you have higher melee power, 37% crit with lini, the 15% crit dmg from souv set.

The build is to not have any crits but big flat damage. The current build I'm showing works well with Focus Offense but there's lots of optional work arounds to not have the tactic slotted. The build is still WIP and right now with an armor pot and melee power lini this build produces more damage and kills than what I can see other 2H Chosen's do.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

Collision

Post#16 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:17 pm

space44 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:37 pm
Collision wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:53 am If your goal is full dps have you tried 5souv dps + senti glove/jewel + victorious belt/boots ? with anathema weapon you have higher melee power, 37% crit with lini, the 15% crit dmg from souv set.

The build is to not have any crits but big flat damage. The current build I'm showing works well with Focus Offense but there's lots of optional work arounds to not have the tactic slotted. The build is still WIP and right now with an armor pot and melee power lini this build produces more damage and kills than what I can see other 2H Chosen's do.
Why using oppressing blow just for a spirit dmg relentess ? it's like using only 50% of this tactics (i know the spirit dmg is very important). But i think a little bit more crit for your build will be great. Maybe 5 Warlord, 2 senti (gloves/jewel) and 2 victorious (belt/boots) ? you have 24% crit, still the 99 melee power but need some wounds from RR.

space44

Post#17 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:39 pm

Collision wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:17 pm
space44 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:37 pm

Why using oppressing blow just for a spirit dmg relentess ? it's like using only 50% of this tactics (i know the spirit dmg is very important). But i think a little bit more crit for your build will be great. Maybe 5 Warlord, 2 senti (gloves/jewel) and 2 victorious (belt/boots) ? you have 24% crit, still the 99 melee power but need some wounds from RR.
If I'm correct Oppressing Blow converts all physical damage Relentless does into spirit damage, the reason why I've chosen that tactic is because 1k+ strength your pretty much converting 500 - 600 physical damage per hit into 500 - 600 spirit damage per hit. The armor I chose for the build is so you still have a decently high armor value and the set bonuses + raw stats they have.

TenTonHammer

Post#18 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:04 am

Drednes wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:03 am i will never understand why the tanks in this game are not allowed to do damage (eccept bis bg and sm and even then they will never compete with a real dps even close)
a healer can go damage,a dps ofc but a heavy armor front line juggernaut deals less then a small pathetic shamans dots.Black orcs should do damage,chosen should do damage...and yet they do with shield...80 maybe 100 which should never be the case
and in sov dps gear maybe 350 to 450
you need bis gear to do worse damage as a physically stronger Black Orc than a normal orc just swinging his weapons around
watching old videos of a Black orc absolutely ending everything in sight and criting for 3k
god even if it would be too strong for this game (since now on a dps class 2.5k crit is massive)
but come on give kobs and chosen and other tanks damage
(i still dont understand tank abilities (**** the utility or effect) that do "300 damage over 10 seconds" get the f out with that
demon magic does worse damage over 10 seconds then if i tossed my sword at them????
The developers of this server are obstinate in their belief that the tank arc type exists to be glorified guard bots and nothing more

That's why they gutted the spirit damage conversion tactic for chosen and the kotbs mirror because you know being a strong DPS in 1v1 as a 2h tank is unthinkable even though 1v1 doesn't matter.

Atleast on retail AoR you could get that feel of being a bad ass chosen of the chaos gods with bugged LoTD talismans and rr100 gear

Here you cycle guard

Ads