Chosen 2h conq or vanq mix for solo roaming

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
yoluigi

Re: Chosen 2h conq or vanq mix for solo roaming

Post#11 » Wed May 12, 2021 3:50 am

Detangler wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:54 am
vanbuinen77 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:01 pm Hope you have 700x4 gold for the fleshrender
1. Inflation is real. I bought two of em for half that back before people caught on to how strong these items can be.

2. Buying 4 is overkill and prevents from getting invader+ set bonuses. 3 max.

3. If you're really jonsing for hp regen from jewel slots, there's the pve 4 piece jewel set that gets you 52 hp x 4 seconds. The resists on it are poop, but what are ya gonna do. Farm KV lair boss for a few weeks nonstop around the clock on the timer and hope for the right drop you want?
i ended up with Glove chest belt vanq and back head shoulder boot red eye gonna try that out when i complete 3 times gunbad but yeah might get those flesh if am lucky

Ads
Cultist

Post#12 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:50 am

I also have a fresh 40/50 baby chosen currently geared with BL + 2 pieces of conq + winds impervious + Anarchy (T4 epic quest). So far so good, 700ish str / 670 tough / 855 wounds / 3.3k armor (all this unbuffed) + 35% parry. 4 vanq + 2 oppressor + city weapon (sentinel) + 2 or 3 x genesis + sentinel jewelry + BL OR 4 redeye instead of vanq seems solid to me. As for regen rings I think they are a bit overrated, got a bunch on my WE (6 to be exact, 3x tough + 3x str) and yeah, you'll be tankier but the regen is barely noticeable in combat. Definitely just find a good mix-up in Str/Wounds/Toughness sets and you get no STR bonus with just vanq and conq.

PS: regen rings are skyrocket expensive atm, I got a couple of str ones for 200ish gold like a year ago, they are now being sold for 1000g and as previously said not that noticeable.

Detangler

Post#13 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:41 pm

Cultist wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:50 am I also have a fresh 40/50 baby chosen currently geared with BL + 2 pieces of conq + winds impervious + Anarchy (T4 epic quest). So far so good, 700ish str / 670 tough / 855 wounds / 3.3k armor (all this unbuffed) + 35% parry. 4 vanq + 2 oppressor + city weapon (sentinel) + 2 or 3 x genesis + sentinel jewelry + BL OR 4 redeye instead of vanq seems solid to me. As for regen rings I think they are a bit overrated, got a bunch on my WE (6 to be exact, 3x tough + 3x str) and yeah, you'll be tankier but the regen is barely noticeable in combat. Definitely just find a good mix-up in Str/Wounds/Toughness sets and you get no STR bonus with just vanq and conq.

PS: regen rings are skyrocket expensive atm, I got a couple of str ones for 200ish gold like a year ago, they are now being sold for 1000g and as previously said not that noticeable.
When you run around with 5000 armor and 240 hp every 4 seconds, it becomes very noticeable. Tanks with massive HP regen and damage mitigation become monsters in small scale.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Cultist

Post#14 » Wed May 12, 2021 3:32 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:41 pm When you run around with 5000 armor and 240 hp every 4 seconds, it becomes very noticeable. Tanks with massive HP regen and damage mitigation become monsters in small scale.
Really? I mean no offense here, I simply have some doubts. According to .getstats I have 70 hp/sec (280 hp every 4s) and one good burst takes me down quickly nonetheless. You can expect a better sustain with 2k armor + 700 toughness on a WE but the only thing does it achieve is hurting A LOT my own damage/burst and dying a bit slower, that's it. Maybe I should try them on a tank and looks like you're right (because armor stacks far better on them) but I cannot recommend hp regen accesoies to anyone based on my xp w/ my WE and how pricey they are.

Detangler

Post#15 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:37 pm

Cultist wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:32 pm
Detangler wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:41 pm When you run around with 5000 armor and 240 hp every 4 seconds, it becomes very noticeable. Tanks with massive HP regen and damage mitigation become monsters in small scale.
Really? I mean no offense here, I simply have some doubts. According to .getstats I have 70 hp/sec (280 hp every 4s) and one good burst takes me down quickly nonetheless. You can expect a better sustain with 2k armor + 700 toughness on a WE but the only thing does it achieve is hurting A LOT my own damage/burst and dying a bit slower, that's it. Maybe I should try them on a tank and looks like you're right (because armor stacks far better on them) but I cannot recommend hp regen accesoies to anyone based on my xp w/ my WE and how pricey they are.
Well, it's more the solo/duo/trio where it stands out the most. Not so sure about 6v6 how effective it would be - I tend to shy away from the hyper competitive group play for the safety and health of my keyboard.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Lokiusus

Post#16 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:48 pm

The regen just stacks very well on chosen. You can pretty easily hit ~5k armor with 800-900ish toughness.. without sov. With the fleshrenders, wounds buff weapon, regen armor, absorb proc, -crit tactic, and some regen renown, it's not really comparable to a WE doing regen (not to say defensive WE is bad, at all).

But like what Deetangler said, you can't kill much besides people dumb enough not to run away.
BG: 80+ | BLORK: 70+ | CH: 60+ | CHOP 70+ | MARA 70+ | DOK: 70+ | WE 70+
aSW: 70+ (RIP) | SL 80+ | BW 70+ | WH 70+ | SM 60+