[CHOSEN] Appearance Guide.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
space44

Re: [CHOSEN] Appearance Guide.

Post#11 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:31 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:12 pm Mara boots and Chest missing in this thread. But well, better get your unique model fast before devs overwrite them whit some junk.
The boots and chests aren't available.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
space44

Post#12 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:50 pm

I abandoned this project a while ago due to being bored of it. If anyone wants to continue where I've left off covering every single piece of equipment for chosen feel free to. if other would want to send me screenshots of other chosen appearances (armor I haven't covered and all the weapons) you can DM me a screenshot of only the armor set/piece weapon.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

DaWolf

Post#13 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:34 pm

space44 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:50 pm I abandoned this project a while ago due to being bored of it. If anyone wants to continue where I've left off covering every single piece of equipment for chosen feel free to. if other would want to send me screenshots of other chosen appearances (armor I haven't covered and all the weapons) you can DM me a screenshot of only the armor set/piece weapon.
Thank you for the work already done.

GH0ST

Post#14 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for this and also add, that this guide works to get chosen parts for the marauder too. What I don't get however, is the hint for getting the shoulders. There are no shoulders as an influence reward in chapter 17 and I don't get the "kidnapping a runesmith" part. Can anyone tell me, how to get the shoulders?

space44

Post#15 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:24 am

GH0ST wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:00 pm Just wanted to say thanks for this and also add, that this guide works to get chosen parts for the marauder too. What I don't get however, is the hint for getting the shoulders. There are no shoulders as an influence reward in chapter 17 and I don't get the "kidnapping a runesmith" part. Can anyone tell me, how to get the shoulders?
green quest.

Moonbiter

Post#16 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:10 pm

space44 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:24 am green quest.
What is the green quest? I didnt found any in ch17 with shoulders reward. Can u clarify please?

DaWolf

Post#17 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:43 am

Don't know exactly which but sometimes there's one quest who open a second one, and a third... a quest series, and at the end and finally you got a reward. So take all the green, do them and you will see.

space44

Post#18 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:15 pm

Updated some info some might be disappointed.

Ads
diegomess

Post#19 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:05 pm

you should remove this topic roten, they got rid of our mara shoulders, it wasnt hurting anybody and it was a unique and fun thing to have but they wont let us have fun... instead of adding cool things for the player they just remove them. save the fashion while you still can
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

mescalbrahul

Post#20 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 pm

**** move to remove the cool looking unique appareance from the game. To replace them with basic random looking gear.

But ty for the guide Roten, at least you wanted to help us poor chosen players.