[CHOSEN] Appearance Guide.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
space44

[CHOSEN] Appearance Guide.

Post#1 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:46 pm

This guide is to help chosen's have an easier time finding the armor pieces they need to put their fashion together. There's a similar guide that shows you the appearances of each career but for the most part leaves people guessing as to where you can get it. I'll cover the commonly known armor appearance and the more rarer ones breaking it down for you. What's seen in the screenshots that is titled after a set will show no additional armor pieces that isn't affiliated with it. Everything will be categorized under Common, Rare, and Very Rare based on my opinion of how hard it is to obtain the armor.

Common: (You just have to play the game)

Decimator Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by purchasing the armor in any T1 Warcamp, RvR drops, or at the Undercroft in the Inevitable city it also shares the appearance with the Braggart Set. This set appearance is shared with White, Green, Blue, and Purple armor pieces that drops in the world (Norsca, Nordlands, Chrace, The Blighted Isles, Ekrund, Mount Bloodhorn) with the level requirements of 1 - 13. You can start obtaining this appearance at level 1
Spoiler:
Obliterator Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by purchasing the armor in the Undercroft at the Inevitable city or from RvR drops it also shares the appearance with the Challenger set which can be obtained the same way but its from Scenarios. This set appearance is shared with the Havoc Set Which is obtained in Public Quests and White, Green, and Blue armor pieces that drops in the world (Ostland, Troll Country, Marshes of Madness, Barak'Varr, Shadowlands, Ellyrion) with the level requirements of 11 - 19. You can start obtaining this appearance at level 11 at Nordlands Chapter 4.
Spoiler:
Devastator Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by purchasing the armor in the Undercroft at the Inevitable city or from RvR drops it also shares the appearance with the Duelist set which can be obtained the same way but its from Scenarios. this set appearance is shared with the Mayhem Set and White, green, blue, and purple armor pieces that drops in the world (Talabicland, Highpass, Black Fire Pass, Badlands, Avlorn, Saphery) with the level requirements of 21 - 29. You can start obtaining this appearance at level 21 at Talabicland Chapter 10.
Spoiler:
Annihilator Set:
Spoiler:
the most iconic armor representing chosens in WaR concept art. It can be obtained by purchasing the armor in the Undercroft at the Inevitable city or from RvR drops it also shares the appearance with the Mercenary set from scenarios. This set shares the same appearance with the Ruin set, Beastlord set (Brown and Orange coloration), and White, Green, and Blue armor pieces that drops in the world (any T4 zone) with the level requirements of 30 - 39.
Spoiler:
Conqueror Set:
Spoiler:
the chosen armor with the most pixels. this armor can only be obtained by purchasing the armor in the Undercroft at the Inevitable city at renown 40. this set shares the same appearance with the Dominator set which is obtained the same way but in scenarios. This set also shares the same appearance with the Sentinel set.
Spoiler:

Vanquisher Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by purchasing the armor at the Undercroft at the Inevitable City at renown 55 or from gold bag drops in any RvR zone (t2 - t4). this set shares the same appearance with the Oppressor set which can be obtained the same way but in scenarios. This set also shares the same appearance with the Bloodlord set.
Spoiler:
Invader Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by purchasing the armor at the Citadel in the Inevitable City at renown 60 or from gold bags in fort. The helmet to this set can be obtained early on at level 9 by doing the T1 Ekrund lair boss. The whole appearance can be obtained easier by doing any of the lairs currently available in the game.
Spoiler:
Warlord Set:
Spoiler:
can only be obtained by purchasing the armor at the Citadel in the Inevitable City at renown 70. Its the most unique set in the game that's not recycled besides the cape which appearance is also used for the Sovereign set's.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
[Dreadshield] Sovereign Set:
Spoiler:
one out of two of the last RvR sets you can get. The Dreadshield set is used for s/b tanks. This set can only be obtained by purchasing the armor at the Citadel in the Inevitable City at renown 75. This set shared with the [Dreadsword] Sovereign set that is obtained the same way through purchasing it in the Citadel. The cape of this set is the same appearance as the Warlord set.
Spoiler:
[Dreadsword] Sovereign Set:
Spoiler:
one out of two of the last RvR sets you can get. The Dreadsword set is used for DPS tanks. This set can only be obtained by purchasing the armor at the Citadel in the Inevitable City at renown 75. This set shared with the [Dreadshield] Sovereign set that is obtained the same way through purchasing it in the Citadel. The helmet and shoulders are the unique part of this set. The cape of this set is the same appearance as the Warlord set.
Spoiler:
Keeper Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained doing the Sacellum Dungeon Quests. The quest givers are around the general area of where the Dungeons are in the Inevitable City. can be obtained at level 16.
Spoiler:
Redeye Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained doing the dungeon Gunbad. the most unique pieces of the set is the shoulders, helmet, gloves, and boots. The chest piece shares the same appearance with Blue and Purple world drops and chapter master rewards in T4 zones.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Sentinel Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained doing the dungeons BB/BE. The most unique pieces of the set is the shoulders and helmet. The rest of the set shares the same appearance with the Conqueror set.
Spoiler:
Bloodlord Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained doing the dungeon Bastion Stairs. The most unique pieces of the set is the shoulders and helmet. The rest of the set shares the same appearance with the Vanquisher set.
Spoiler:
Rare:(playing the game with a little extra steps)

Beastlord Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by getting the quests in Chaos Waste chapter 15, Praag chapter 18, Reikland chapter 22, Eataine chapter 22, Thunder Mountain chapter 19. this set appearance is easier to obtain than the Conqueror appearance, Annihilator appearance, and Invader appearance but some people don't really do the Beastlord quests so its under the Rare category.
Spoiler:
Onslaught Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by doing the Chapter 22 PQs in Reikland, Kadrin Valley, and Eataine. The set is a reskin of the Obliterator and Devastator sets. I chose to put this in the Rare category because its not every day people start a chapter 22 warband that covers all the zones.
Spoiler:
Tempest-Rider's Gauntlet's:
Spoiler:
super rare not sure the actual drop rate % but it not easy to get. This item drops from any T1 zones. Its unique because it doesn't have any knuckle spikes.
(Edit: Knuckle spikes got added to the model)
Spoiler:
Gore-Splattered shoulderguards:
Spoiler:
this is not super rare but it requires you to do some PQs in T1 zones and get a Blue bag in a normal or hard PQs. Not a lot of people really farm for these shoulders when leveling. This armor shares the same appearance with the Devastator set but its missing the chaos insignia
Spoiler:
Darkboots of Newfound Purpose:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by getting a purple bag in chapter 2 PQs. Its the most unique appearance with with the Decimator model.
Spoiler:
Nogaz's Shoulderguards:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by completing the questline "Boss Huntin" starting at chapter 5 Barak Varr. This is the most unique appearance since its not recycled.
Spoiler:
Geadish Set:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by doing the Chapter 2 PQs. The chest appearance shares the same look from the Wrought armor. This set could be equipped at level 5.
Spoiler:
Purloined Shoulderguards:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by doing any T1 PQ. It uses the Keeper set shoulder model but has a cleaner texture and 3 symbols of Tzeentch.
Spoiler:
Infiltrator's shoulderguards:
Spoiler:
can be obtained doing any T2 PQ. This armor uses the same model of the Purloined Shoulderguards but is reskinned to have indented stripes on the right shoulder.
Spoiler:
Vilein Darkboots:
Spoiler:
can be obtained by doing T2 PQs. This armor shares the same appearance as the Keeper set boots.
Spoiler:
Gauntlets of the Depraved:
Spoiler:
has a chance to drop off of any T2 zone mob. shares the same appearance as the Keeper set gloves.
Spoiler:
Very Rare:(the council of 13 begrudgingly accepted the proposal of sharing their secrets)

Chosen Midstrap:
Spoiler:
the council of 13 has told me to read from this script. Chapter 22 of the book of claims and contradictory, this belt can only be found in the dwarf lands where the tall bladed hair dwarves call home.
Spoiler:
Chosen Pummelers:
Spoiler:
the council of 13 has told me to read from this script. Chapter 17 of the book of claims and contradictory, these gloves can be found in the smoldering lands where the dwarves of Karak Azul fight in the ruins of their home.
Spoiler:
Chosen shoulderguards:
Spoiler:
the council of 13 has told me to read from this script. Chapter 17 of the book of claims and contradictory, this spiky shoulder guard can be found after killing many dwarves of Karak Azul and kidnapping their renown runesmith in the smoldering lands. (Item "fixed" and replaced with a generic level 39 chosen shoulderguards)
Spoiler:
Last edited by space44 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:51 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
space44

Re: [CHOSEN] Appearance Guide.

Post#2 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:47 pm

I'm making this post off of popular demands in my DMs asking for an appearance guide. Its incomplete at the moment since it took me hours to find the armor equip, and undye most of the sets.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

Collision

Post#3 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:52 am

Still can't find the half naked body armor (mara like body armor). Dev take it out of the game ?

Cultist

Post#4 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:02 am

Thanks for this. Don't you have Beastlord? I can send you a pic with Skaven back. I don't know if I did the correct decission taking the Skaven one (lookwise)

space44

Post#5 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:46 pm

I have all the sets for this guide, its just taking me a while to find equip and undye the sets. This is going to be a multi day project.

once I'm done with the armors I'm going to do weapons but I'm not sure what the max character limit is for the forum. lol

Skullgrin

Post#6 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:46 pm

I've got most of the 2H sword appearances posted in this thread. Oh, and I've got a pic of the rare fortune set in this one.

Feel free to grab them and add them in here if it will speed up getting everything in one consolidated thread! :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

space44

Post#7 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:25 pm

Cultist wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:02 am Thanks for this. Don't you have Beastlord? I can send you a pic with Skaven back. I don't know if I did the correct decission taking the Skaven one (lookwise)
Any Beast lord cape works well for Chosens. Lore wise Chosens wear trophies of their defeated foes and that could include their skin. Using the Skaven cloak fits with most styles since the cloak resembles a Plague monk or Warp priest and those 2 types of Skavens are pretty powerful so its a worthy trophy to wear draped around your shoulders. That or you could wear a cape that looks like you just hunted a fancy deer.

NSKaneda

Post#8 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:24 pm

Let's hope that council of thirteen will keep those items where you've found them ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
space44

Post#9 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:36 pm

Collision wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:52 am Still can't find the half naked body armor (mara like body armor). Dev take it out of the game ?
The devs didnt remove the marauder body armor for chosens from the game they just removed it from the loot tables. the devs did that because they dont want careers having so many armor appearances of other careers. That armor you are talking about originally dropped off of Praag PQ bags. Now that the Devs added an option to only see the enemies real armor maybe they will bring back more cross career appearances.

oaliaen

Post#10 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:12 pm

Mara boots and Chest missing in this thread. But well, better get your unique model fast before devs overwrite them whit some junk.