Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOSEN] Reflect build available?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kahun

[CHOSEN] Reflect build available?

Post#1 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:31 am

Hello chaos worshipers, i think ive seen something like " reflect dmge farm build " or something like that and id like to know if thats possible, and if it works. If youve tested it your impressions would be awesome and an example build to try would be preciated. Thanks

Ads
arorwne
Suspended

Re: [CHOSEN] Reflect build available?

Post#2 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:57 am

No, that's a Knight thing. Chosen's "equivalent" for that ability(="On Your Guard") is an Aura which retals when spells are cast on you, not when attacked. You can still use AoE dmg aura + self heal etc, but it's far from Knight's efficiency with it(because a Keystone is missing).

Collision

Post#3 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:11 am

RoR.builders - Chosen

for pve change the 160 toughness tactic
for pvp if a lot of BW disco fluctuation, a lot of mdps dreadfull agony.
if low rr change the 200 moral on block for the -10% crit taken but you nerf a lot your m2/4 spam.
From builder corruptive power = mixed defenses
do what you want with le last 3points
you can change quake for 1 more point (don't work very well during fight when everybody got the dot from backlash).

this build work well for pve farm and rvr/city. ( i have done city with fight with 500k dmg at the end)

space44

Post#4 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:30 pm

Collision wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:11 am RoR.builders - Chosen

for pve change the 160 toughness tactic
for pvp if a lot of BW disco fluctuation, a lot of mdps dreadfull agony.
if low rr change the 200 moral on block for the -10% crit taken but you nerf a lot your m2/4 spam.
From builder corruptive power = mixed defenses
do what you want with le last 3points
you can change quake for 1 more point (don't work very well during fight when everybody got the dot from backlash).

this build work well for pve farm and rvr/city. ( i have done city with fight with 500k dmg at the end)
Quake is stupid use Down Fall instead its cleaner and doesn't give so much immunity around
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Collision

Post#5 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:01 pm

not so stupid, for a starting fight or mezz a full group who add etc. Like i say doesn't work well when everybody got a dot from backlash on them.

i have saved enough team by mezzing a full wb to know it's not stupid to have this skill.

Thunderbragi

Post#6 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:17 am

I think quale is only good for hunting guys, they runn away from you. In a large fight you give too mutch imunitys for important targets that other players had to cc. Ive you want to cc someone you go with downfall. More time in nockback and no reless when target gets dmg. Quake is good for aoe dmg numbers, when you want hit a good dmg score, not win a important fight.

Collision

Post#7 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:20 am

If you use quake on the bombing spot of you teamate, yes that a stupid use of the skill. i hope chosens doesn't do that :/

Skullgrin

Post#8 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:16 pm

You need to be a bit more specific in what you are looking for kahun. Are you looking to farm PvE mobs or are you looking for an AoE PvP build? 2H or SnB? Once we know what you are looking to do we can provide more concrete advice.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
space44

Post#9 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:35 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:16 pm You need to be a bit more specific in what you are looking for kahun. Are you looking to farm PvE mobs or are you looking for an AoE PvP build? 2H or SnB? Once we know what you are looking to do we can provide more concrete advice.
think we already lost a future chosen viewtopic.php?f=75&t=44817 lol
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Darks63

Post#10 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:32 am

Well he did say for farming so i assume he meant for pve. Really you can do it with a chosen too.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.