Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player, Which gift is best?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Vraekon

Returning player, Which gift is best?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:32 am

Hello i am a returning player and rolling a Marauder. Which gift is the best or is all viable? Brutality, Savagery, or Monstrosity? Thanks for the help.

Ads
wildwindblows

Re: Returning player, Which gift is best?

Post#2 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:43 pm

Hello,
Sav/brut: ranked SC, small scale group roam
Monstro/brut: pve, wb play, City
Sav/brut/monstro: solo roam (drop wound DB, heal db, get aoe kd, 50% crit damage tactic
Brut/monstro: City (aoe morale drain, aoe kd)

İ hope i answered your question.

Have a nice day.

Vraekon

Post#3 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:53 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:43 pm Hello,
Sav/brut: ranked SC, small scale group roam
Monstro/brut: pve, wb play, City
Sav/brut/monstro: solo roam (drop wound DB, heal db, get aoe kd, 50% crit damage tactic
Brut/monstro: City (aoe morale drain, aoe kd)

İ hope i answered your question.

Have a nice day.
Thanks, seems like Brut is the common theme there

arorwne
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:08 pm

I'd have to say it's Monstrosity. But it all depends if you want the best or overall most comfortable etc. Here's what:

Savagery: DoTs + Debuffs. It could be good, but I'm not a big fan of it(in theory I am, but it just looks gnarly and it don't bring that much special that either Brut or Monstro don't). I also think it's kinda overly nerfed.

Brutality: Single target Burst. This is the best one if you want single target dps. The downside is that it is heavily positional, has a weird ability(Convulsive wtf), is not solo friendly at all and it's highly gear dependent.

Monstrosity: AoE Tanky dps. The "most popular" amongst Gifts and for a bloody good reason. You become tanky as hell, have a good suite of CCs, and an awesome suite of AoEs too, it's solo friendly and not that gear dependent. But it's braindead and kinda boring.

With that said, it's gotta be Monstro or Brut. All depends on what you want to do.