Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Current BiS gear for SnB?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zzxrydzz

[Chosen] Current BiS gear for SnB?

Post#1 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:18 am

I was wondering what is the current BiS gear for SnB Chosen (armor and accessories)? I am currently rr70 and running full invader + everlasting genesis. I really enjoy oRvR over PvE/SC content so I was thinking if BiS can be achieved by solely oRvR (full def sov + fortess weapon & shield) or is there some PvE/SC content that needs to be done to get e.g BiS accessories / weapon and what / which that would be? I would really appreciate if some of you more experienced Chosens out there could share your knowledge and guide me here.

Ads
Kornaker

Re: [Chosen] Current BiS gear for SnB?

Post#2 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:07 pm

BiS Main hand weapon for tank and only for stat is the SC one and Can be done by playing scenario solo. You Can buy a Gunbad Emerald ( the blue one ) for a perfect +2% more block. Everything else is token dependent, and you can have more token by being in a group ( more chance to tag the kill , more token to Roll , as a tank with no damage ).

phononHYPE

Post#3 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:30 pm

BiS (everyclass) includes the pve sentinel ring from their respective city dungeons AND the kick-ass talisman that you get from NPC quest for doing those dungeons; Order side it is Crypts & Tunnels, Destro side is Bilerote Burrows & Bloodrot Enclave (I think... BB+BE at any rate). The talisman is really what makes it BiS, for example snb tanks get the ring and put +6% block in it. Holly Mork! But the talisman only lasts 7 days, so, you know, gotta keep running it. At least the quest for it lets you stack them now, so that by the time you finish your ~15 full runs to complete the influence you'll have a nice stack. Can also get this talisman from doing Bastion Stairs.

Outside of that, I see (and personally use on many, but not all toons) 3pc Genesis and Invader ring, or perhaps 2pc Gen at least. That Gunbad Emerald @Kornaker mentioned is on all my tanks for sure, and I only swapped out full block rings on my knight last night to fiddle around with 2pc Gen (Tou+W and Tou+Ini, toughness bonus set).

In general, on both knight and Black Guard I go full block, so BiS for me is Conqueror boots (+2% block), Invader ring, 3% block Gen ring, 2% block Gunbad Emerald, and 2% block (and 19 toughness, 72 resists) I-forget-the-name get them from blue and green shard things in RvR lake bags, the rest is Sovereign, then SC mainhand and fortress shield for knight, SC shield for BG. Preferences.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Alubert

Post#4 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:51 pm

If u dont wanna be only walking fortress use: 5x off sov, 3x victoriuos. Invader weapon (more crit if u use corrupive power) + invader shield. Sent jew (4% crit if u use corrupting power). 2x warrior genessis or if u feel squishy (not really) everlasting. Plus full armor talismans. U will be tanky: 6.4 armor, shield, high resists, tougnes around 700, 1k+ wounds, HTL when needed. U still can do all tanks job plus nice support dmg. So far in this build 951 ravage dmg on unguarded 40+ slayer.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

gke96

Post#5 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:37 pm

full def sov + opressor emblem weapon&shield (definetely not fortress) + resist jewelery is what I would use.
HORSEWHISPERER - PHALANX
CHOPPPA - PHALANX
COLDONE - PHALANX
SUNWHISPERER - ZERG
DOGWHISPERER - ZERG
BEARD - ZERG

phononHYPE

Post#6 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:42 pm

Yeah, much depends on your play style and who you play with. I'm living the pug-life, so go for extra defences as I may not know how sharp anyone I'm with may be.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Thunderbragi

Post#7 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:23 pm

Full sov, just without the jewel, take invader jewel for %block, sentinel jewel and gen block and disrupt for thought bonus. I go with fortres shield an sc axe.

Detangler

Post#8 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:50 pm

Go full def sovereign if you want to be a walking fortress with zero threat and will be completely ignored until the rest of your buddies are dead.

Or

Mix offensive sov and warlord, ignoring all the pieces with weaponskill cause you're a Chosen and weaponskill is for the other chumps. Slot str talis and wreck stuff.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Zzxrydzz

Post#9 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:11 pm

Wow, thank you all for taking your time to share your wisdom! Now I know what to aim for, much appreaciated!