Recent Topics

Ads

Lvling new Mara

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Belrummm

Lvling new Mara

Post#1 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:17 am

Im looking for builds focused for ORVR please just to get an idea of how to spend my RP and mastery trees to focus on, thank you in advance!

Ads
Mergrim

Re: Lvling new Mara

Post#2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:54 am

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5188,5195

4button braindead spec.
Renown rank: 4xmelle crit 3xfutile strike 1str 1wound 1tog 1parry 1dodge/distrupt
Gear: 5 Sove(helm, armor,shoulder,cloak,ring) 2senti gloves+ring, 2 conq belt+boots

chookette

Post#3 » Fri May 14, 2021 2:09 pm

thank you for this guide I'm looking for a single target guide you know? ideally to play either solo bg, rvr or in duet with a choppa friend. I am in the lvling phase

HammerGuy

Post#4 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:18 pm

I've been looking for information on the marauder too. Everything I found is either old (like with most classes) or it's a post whining about some problem with the class (like most classes).

Does anyone have solid advice for what the marauder is good for and how to spec? I've seen some ideas but as I'm new to the class my experience is very limited.

BeautfulToad

Post#5 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 am

I found that once you got Wrecking Ball, you can get insane damage through AoE.

So, AoE spec is probably the main one.

I know that people speak very highly of the ST damage, which maxes crit chance, etc, but you may need to wait until you hit 40 to try it.

wildwindblows

Post#6 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:30 am

Mara have no potential currently. Try to stack, armor/thoughness/wounds talisman on your gear. You may have change with this way. Also try to max your str and wounds stats with mix gear set.

dwar

Post#7 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:35 am

s.-target - Marauder

Single target burst spec. Rotation starts on savagery and changes for finisher to brutality.
Flanking is one option. Piercing bite or Feeding on fear are good as well - try em out. Whatever suits your playstyle most. Same for the ability Thunderous blow -> The upper most skill in "Brutality Tree" is a valid alternative.

wildwindblows

Post#8 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:07 pm

dwar wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:35 am s.-target - Marauder

Single target burst spec. Rotation starts on savagery and changes for finisher to brutality.
Flanking is one option. Piercing bite or Feeding on fear are good as well - try em out. Whatever suits your playstyle most. Same for the ability Thunderous blow -> The upper most skill in "Brutality Tree" is a valid alternative.
Regarding to the ST build, get dc tactic from savagery and always stack x3 rend. Stance dance does not wroth but you can use guillotine as a finisher.

Ads