Recent Topics

Ads

Any chance can let marauder's mobility become better?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Allbback

Any chance can let marauder's mobility become better?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:17 am

i just saw this video on youtube and this player said in live's mara mobility is good but some nerf just begging in ROR....and what i want say 'any chance' is ....any possible let 'Thunder blow' back to 5skill point get it? instead of 13point on top of skill tree....and Piercing Bite this tactic can let some others skill ignore 50%armor which is dont need mutation(ex: Flail or Corruption etc). and the last lack mobility is monstro's restore chance...in this article's live video he always got monstro restore because 25%is really high,but in ROR he say it's more like 15% or less 15%...(same as my feeling),so i m not often use monstro spec now

BTW this is a 2018 article...and as a mara player i wish mara has some chance to let him become better mobility。 :D :D

here is the article link: http://silverwf.blogspot.com/2018/01/ma ... n-ror.html

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: Any chance can let marauder's mobility become better?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:00 am

Allbback wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:17 am i just saw this video on youtube and this player said in live's mara mobility is good but some nerf just begging in ROR....and what i want say 'any chance' is ....any possible let 'Thunder blow' back to 5skill point get it? instead of 13point on top of skill tree....and Piercing Bite this tactic can let some others skill ignore 50%armor which is dont need mutation(ex: Flail or Corruption etc). and the last lack mobility is monstro's restore chance...in this article's live video he always got monstro restore because 25%is really high,but in ROR he say it's more like 15% or less 15%...(same as my feeling),so i m not often use monstro spec now

BTW this is a 2018 article...and as a mara player i wish mara has some chance to let him become better mobility。 :D :D

here is the article link: http://silverwf.blogspot.com/2018/01/ma ... n-ror.html
I played marauder live and here, and marauder is still very good, not as good as live. Besides im pretty sure (memories cant really be trusted so dont quote me on this) but thunderous blow did ignore 50 % armour with piercing bite but not on ALL skills. Also saying that marauder's mobility is an issue when the class has pull that is not disrupted on ror, 100 feet range KNOCDOWN on disrupt and deadly clutch tactic ( which should be buffed to live version, stealing heals from potions, melee heals and morales while not debuffing those heals from pots,dps heals or morales so you gained alot of healing with deadly clutch. + monstro proc is just so good. Oh and morale 1 root.

Only thing on top of that i would like is thunderous blows back to 5 piece skill and with 5 sec cooldown but make it require savagery arm so it does ignore 50 % with biercing bite. Marauder is very good in everything and has a spec for everything that game requires, and if you have problems with marauderäs mobility or whatever else you are in trouble when playing almost any other class.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

geezereur

Post#3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:17 am

Monstro proc feels like its deff lower than 25% chance.

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:23 pm

Let Deadly Clutch receive healing from potions, melee heals, morales and debuffing those and so on frankly I thought that's the way it is working now..

wildwindblows

Post#5 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:23 pm

As far as I remember, the piercing bite tactic worked for all skills and even AA. However, this tactic have been updated according to tool tip. This was one of the huge nerf. Another nerf was Thunderous Blows. That was nice days and we thought that when dev's will remove this class.
Mara is playable these days. However, it is kind a boring. Stack x3 rend, push other buttons for rotation and damage still meh.

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:21 am

wildwindblows wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:23 pm As far as I remember, the piercing bite tactic worked for all skills and even AA. However, this tactic have been updated according to tool tip. This was one of the huge nerf. Another nerf was Thunderous Blows. That was nice days and we thought that when dev's will remove this class.
Mara is playable these days. However, it is kind a boring. Stack x3 rend, push other buttons for rotation and damage still meh.
If it did work like that live that is just insanely op. I remember having discussion with guildmates back live who told me that Thunderous blow is bugged and it works with Piercing bite. If Piercing bite would really ignore 50 % armour on ANY attack, dont have to spec for it while having 1400 armour debuff, 50 % critical dmg tactic ( this was huge buff to marauder's live, it used to work like slayers fierce might. RoR.builders - Slayer + core skill 20 constant crit buff + 50 % heal debuff and 50 % of those heals would go to your health. How much can one class have? oh and ap drains, aoe kd, 100 feet kd 10 sec cd on disrupt that can be used against anyone just requires disrupt but doesnt have to be used against player that you disrupted. GO brutality and your offhand always swings which is normally 45 % chance on hit when your Main hand Auto attack hits + 25 % more offhand dmg. 25 % dmg buff.

Everytime i remember what tools marauder's have more i realize how goddamn good they were/are
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz