Marauder mobility

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Onigokko0101

Re: Marauder mobility

Post#91 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:26 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:45 pm Idk how squigs are speced, many deads so they prop melle without armor talis(180armor talis is 360 for squig/sw so you need add only few and you have armor like tank)
Anyway both team are premede...
This was not my city screenshot, just random one. Mine is worse for choppa:D
This is screen before champion stage3, so no champ dmg.
Ah yes, a random screenshot with a bunch of no-names that are not representative of the upper ends of their class :)
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Ads
Mergrim

Post#92 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:26 pm
Mergrim wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:45 pm Idk how squigs are speced, many deads so they prop melle without armor talis(180armor talis is 360 for squig/sw so you need add only few and you have armor like tank)
Ah yes, a random screenshot with a bunch of no-names that are not representative of the upper ends of their class :)
Thats true, i recognize only Isio slayer and Perdutoi mara. Anyway thats only show how marauder are not balanced. All those choppa full invader set and easy outdps by a mara.

Onigokko0101

Post#93 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:48 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:38 pm
Onigokko0101 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:26 pm
Thats true, i recognize only Isio slayer and Perdutoi mara. Anyway thats only show how marauder are not balanced. All those choppa full invader set and easy outdps by a mara.
Gear dosent matter if you are bad
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Mergrim

Post#94 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:03 pm
Atleast one tactic should be removed or rebalanced, Feeding of Fear or Piercing Bite.
You can run now with 65% crit str capped without brute force, armor penetration capped and still 1 free slot for jagged edge/ap regen/flainking or another great tactic thats make your deataunt work for 15sec...
Additionally you don't need to be a good gamer to be a good marauder. It's like most easy mode class in game and its really broken, the only reason people defend it is a lot ppl playing mara now(or also maybe ppl that dont know how to play mara, i see many sovereign mara that use ws/ini tactic from savagery tree....)
Like i write here, mara most easy mode and broken class in game. I understand magius/engi aoe spec hard to play no mobility so they have numbers. Mara has everything survi/dmg/morale bomb/mobiliy/utility and easy to play.

Whyumadbro

Post#95 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:16 pm

I think the Marauder and the Destro Classes in general a in a very good Spot and feel very strong to play against.

Jastojan

Post#96 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:31 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:08 pm
Atleast one tactic should be removed or rebalanced, Feeding of Fear or Piercing Bite.
You can run now with 65% crit str capped without brute force, armor penetration capped and still 1 free slot for jagged edge/ap regen/flainking or another great tactic thats make your deataunt work for 15sec...
Additionally you don't need to be a good gamer to be a good marauder. It's like most easy mode class in game and its really broken, the only reason people defend it is a lot ppl playing mara now(or also maybe ppl that dont know how to play mara, i see many sovereign mara that use ws/ini tactic from savagery tree....)
Like i write here, mara most easy mode and broken class in game. I understand magius/engi aoe spec hard to play no mobility so they have numbers. Mara has everything survi/dmg/morale bomb/mobiliy/utility and easy to play.
You wrote you playing here for 5 years and your main is mara, so this is why are you trolling this thread and asking for a mara nerf - seems logic. Only if not. You are just trolling. No1 should take your posts seriously. Noone.

Back to mara. After WL and mSH pounce/leap range nerf, other melee classes dont look so underperforming when it comes to the mobility, but for what price? Rangeds are even stronger - harder to catch. Dont know if you like nerfs guys, but hope you all who ask for nerfs will enjoy it.

Mergrim

Post#97 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:46 pm

Jastojan wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:31 pm
You wrote you playing here for 5 years and your main is mara, so this is why are you trolling this thread and asking for a mara nerf - seems logic. Only if not. You are just trolling. No1 should take your posts seriously. Noone.

Back to mara. After WL and mSH pounce/leap range nerf, other melee classes dont look so underperforming when it comes to the mobility, but for what price? Rangeds are even stronger - harder to catch. Dont know if you like nerfs guys, but hope you all who ask for nerfs will enjoy it.
Where i write about 5years and my main is mara? My mara is low rr just reached lvl 40. Have many other 80rr+ on both side so i can see where is problem with balance. Mara/WL/SW/mSH need nerfs(not sure about mSH nerf but armor talis should work same for all classes, not 360 for mSH/aSW now)

Jastojan

Post#98 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:55 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:46 pm

Where i write about 5years and my main is mara? My mara is low rr just reached lvl 40. Have many other 80rr+ on both side so i can see where is problem with balance. Mara/WL/SW/mSH need nerfs(not sure about mSH nerf but armor talis should work same for all classes, not 360 for mSH/aSW now)
It was a respond to some1 who played 5 years, my bad - at this part, sorry. But the rest of it stays. I do not understand why you ask for nerfs for mara especially? I dont get it. In the thread about mara´s mobility. After morale1 nerf is it even harder to catch rangeds. Maybe this new WL/mSH nerf was a respond to it I dont know, but asking for a nerfs for melee classes in this game? The only thing I agree is that choppa/slayer are paying for their dmg (they are so squishy), but to be honest choppa is in the worst state. Mara should not be nerfed in any way. Choppa should get some buff -(or debuff?) Idk, but dont ask for nerfs guys, stop it!

Ads
Onigokko0101

Post#99 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:10 pm

Newsflash guys, the game is pretty well balanced. 99% of the 'issues' you are talking about, are just a skill gap. :)
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Mergrim

Post#100 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:53 pm

Jastojan wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:55 pm
Mergrim wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:46 pm

It was a respond to some1 who played 5 years, my bad - at this part, sorry. But the rest of it stays. I do not understand why you ask for nerfs for mara especially? I dont get it. In the thread about mara´s mobility. After morale1 nerf is it even harder to catch rangeds. Maybe this new WL/mSH nerf was a respond to it I dont know, but asking for a nerfs for melee classes in this game? The only thing I agree is that choppa/slayer are paying for their dmg (they are so squishy), but to be honest choppa is in the worst state. Mara should not be nerfed in any way. Choppa should get some buff -(or debuff?) Idk, but dont ask for nerfs guys, stop it!
This thread should be closed after first post. Every melle got same problem with catch rdps, mara atleast have pull and this m1 morale root(rdps don't have break free) I ask for mara nerf becasue this is most broken class in game now.