Marauder mobility

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
palindrom

Re: Marauder mobility

Post#111 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:36 am

Mergrim wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:56 am I'm gonna write it again, Marauder is most broken class in game, and need huge nerf, atleast 20%.
Wait, so completely removing of
Gurf wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:06 pm Also Mara has the best pull in game.
Sponn wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:28 pm God damn destro is soooo good at being disengenous. Mara is low key the strongest class in the game right now.
with a "free kill button" that is a pull THAT LITERALLY HAS NO OPPORTUNITY COST (if it fails it fails, if it works YOU GET A FREE KILL).
is not enough?
Shaqattak - Marauder

Ads
Moonbiter

Post#112 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:03 am

Mergrim wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:56 am I'm gonna write it again, Marauder is most broken class in game, and need huge nerf, atleast 20%.
Any proofs, facts?

tsitas

Post#113 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Perdutoii???.. Craa

tsitas

Post#114 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:29 pm

Perdutoii??.

Jastojan

Post#115 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:59 am

Moonbiter wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:03 am
Any proofs, facts?
There are no facts. The only what marauder realy needs is a 20% buff, no nerf. How come Mara is nowhere near to WL? Even premade vs premade? And someone ... is asking for mara nerf? Realy?
Do not take them seriously.

https://imgur.com/FfqfPJb
https://imgur.com/f0Juzsn
https://imgur.com/KlRikS1
https://imgur.com/cBatokK

Fatpig

Post#116 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:06 am

Gurf wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:05 am
Pandastyle wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:46 pm
Gurf wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:06 pm Someone put a video up recently of Mara's doing continual crits between 2-3k on light armour targets, no Order mdps gets anywhere near that, WL won't. No order mdps gets the high crit levels of Mara also with some skills being above 50%, WL is more like 15-20% with its bonus crit damage tactic being tied to using the pet so can't be used in many situations. Also Mara has the best pull in game. Plus it's survivability is better than all other mdps. Those are the reasons why it's mobility is less than many others, because you can't have it all.
I'd really really like to see that video. Maybe you can provide? Because I am rr84 98% BiS, tried almost every specc imaginable and never ever got continued crits like that :D
well the high crit is probably because of Feeding of Fear tactic, which is mirrored 1 to 1 on SW.
And no the pull is not the best in the game (source: me)

https://youtu.be/bJ_sCyesN_U

By the original poster of this topic , maybe exaggerating with regular crits 1.5k+ some over 2k, sure it's his best fights but try play any other mdps and tell me you can gets those kinds of numbers and those kinds of crits regularly in a row. It's not possible on any except Mara
That makes me sick, at 1.17 - 3 secs to blow up a 40 slayer - no set up time, just jump on them and put a few near 2k crits.

Pandastyle

Post#117 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:08 pm

after that comment I watched the scene again very carefully (hopefully to learn somethings for myself as well). I watched it in 0.25x time actually and I noticed some things.
First of all, he had Mutated Aggressor up which means +25% flat dmg increase.
Then he got very lucky with crits. You can see basically the first hit is a crit resulting in feeding on fear proccing. You can be very unlucky and hit a couple of times without crits and no FoF proc.
This means every other hit after that is also very likely to be a crit.
The first hit is the armour debuff. Against a slayer very potent ability. Then toughness debuff (didnt think anyone uses it as it is widely seen as trash bc no mutation requirement so no armour pen from tactic).
And then the interesting part begins. I assume he is using some kind of nerfed buttons rotation because the second the slayer is below 50% he immediately switches to brut and because switching stances triggers no global cooldown he can use finisher in the same moment basically (the 2k crit).
Keep in mind this is all happening while mutated aggressor (+25% dmg) and armour and toughness debuff are still active. Did I mention yet that he also got very lucky with stance procs? He got both sav and brut procs basically on first hit.
All in all he is a good skilled mara and on top of that got very lucky with procs and crits. I assume he was just as surprised as we were when he deleted that slayer. Probably less then 5% of all mara players could have pulled something like that off.
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot