Recent Topics

Ads

Fresh 40 Mara seeking build advice

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
cvan90

Fresh 40 Mara seeking build advice

Post#1 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Hello fellow marauders fresh ish lvl 40 marauder RR48 look for veteran marauder to give some build advice, as well as gearing advice what sets to work towards and what lasts longest till end game warlord/SOV set. Right now currently rocking 2-3 conq and mercenary with beast lord cloak genesis rings and beast lord ring.

Looking for build that’s good for solo roaming granted yes i know games not centered around 1v1s just want build that can hold it’s own against most of what order would throw at me. I like to go out into orvr by myself so.
Thanks for the help in advance

Ads
Pandastyle

Re: Fresh 40 Mara seeking build advice

Post#2 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:09 pm

1. 2 conq (belt and boots) / 4 vanq
2. full vanq
3. 4 vanq / 3 inv (with ring tho)
4. inv / sov
5. sov / warlord

vanquisher is a decent set pre sov. the set boni are really nice, try to get full vanq at some point.
take the conq boots and conq belt and rest vanq for when you are not full vanq.
when you get your hands on some invader gear, I'd go 4 vanq / 3 inv. Although that requires the inv ring, which requires the full invader unlock afaik.
Until you get the sov cloak 3pc Beast lord is fine. Take the ring, the cloak and the pocket item for 3 set bonus. then 2 genisis of warrior, preferably the remnant and fragment imo.
Then slowly switch out the vanq pieces with sov/warlord pieces until you can get full sov/warlord mix.

sentinel set pretty decent as well for a pve set. you can always take 2 sent pieces (ring and helmet) for some good stats.

I do not recommend going solo as mara. especially not as low rr. you are basically the less mobile class of all mdps. all of them get some kind of gap closer or stealth, but you dont. so you will see yourself a lot waddling behind a target like a frickin pengiun because you cant close the gap. and no I dont consider the pull a gap closer, because there is no guarantee it works...better get a wb or grp and wreck ****. right now you are just free renown running around, sorry
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

cvan90

Re: Fresh 40 Mara seeking build advice

Post#3 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Hey thanks for the response greatly appreciated. What RR would you say best to be able to solo?

Also do happen to know any builds for solo for when I do hit that point also for WB play like you said or maybe what the common builds are that are just the “meta”

Thanks again for responses