Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Suggest Builds please

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zxul

Re: [Chosen] Suggest Builds please

Post#21 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:37 pm

I'm assuming for solo roaming, since that is what DW was used for.

Back before DW when I was solo roaming on my snb dps ws specced chosen, I was using this:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4795,4774

Auras dmg aura/ap/resists. Worked very fine.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Kardog

Post#22 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:47 am

Hello Zxul,

Thank you for the input.

Unfortunately, I am looking for Patch of Discord SnB build as that is what seems the most fun to me, considering that I will always have limited playtime and I am looking to simply enjoy myself.

I just logged in and noticed that the Mixed Defenses tactic was swapped with Corruptive Power. Would a Patch of Discord SnB build be still viable in that case?

Also if I can ask two side questions:

1. Nowhere in the patch notes did I see that being mentioned. If possible can someone explain when and why was that changed?

2. This is still not reflected in the Career Builder. Where can I request that that is updated?

Thank you all in advance.

ironbreaker10

Post#23 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:53 am

Kardog wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:47 am Hello Zxul,

Thank you for the input.

Unfortunately, I am looking for Patch of Discord SnB build as that is what seems the most fun to me, considering that I will always have limited playtime and I am looking to simply enjoy myself.

I just logged in and noticed that the Mixed Defenses tactic was swapped with Corruptive Power. Would a Patch of Discord SnB build be still viable in that case?

Also if I can ask two side questions:

1. Nowhere in the patch notes did I see that being mentioned. If possible can someone explain when and why was that changed?

2. This is still not reflected in the Career Builder. Where can I request that that is updated?

Thank you all in advance.
bumping this, also interested

Belrummm

Post#24 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:36 am

Anyone have any updated for SnB, im currently leveling and would like to know what i need to be aiming for, thank you in advance!

Panzerkasper

Post#25 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:14 am

Belrummm wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:36 am Anyone have any updated for SnB, im currently leveling and would like to know what i need to be aiming for, thank you in advance!
Nothing updated. In fact it is still the same as it has been 5+ years ago :cry:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/career/chosen

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

necrow

Post#26 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:29 pm

Sorry guys i am very new, what is meant with SnB for choosen?

Very nice guides !

Thunderbragi

Post#27 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Snb is shield and blade, or sword and bord;D its a question about to do magical dmg with it and get the +block without to need wp for parry. You need a lot of pary chance when you want to do dps with 2h

necrow

Post#28 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Thank you!

Ah ok, nice sword and shield is the way i want to play the choosen, like in the first post.

Dmg, not as tank^^

Ads