Recent Topics

Ads

[Mara] Royal Gearing Monstro/Brut

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Foofmonger

Re: [Mara] Royal Gearing Monstro/Brut

Post#11 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:30 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 am I hope OP doesnt mind me using his thread, but on that occasion I too have some questions about endgame gear...
I think I wanna try 5pc warlord and either 3piece sov (offensive) or 2sov/2sent.
Can someone recommend which pieces sov/sent I should take? I think the gloves on sentinel are pretty good but thats practically all I know lol.
And I already got the offensive sov cloak so that piece is kinda fixed by now.
Cheers

//edit: is anathema and bloodlord weapon still BiS?
Bloodlord is still BIS - but it will be nerfed so it's a lot of grinding for something that will be changed.
Anathema/Fort weps are your next best choices.

For pieces: some of the best pieces of offensive sov are the shoulders (2% crit), the cloak (crit), and the chest (ap regen), in comparison to warlord. If you want to do warlord cloak, you can probably do Sov belt or boots or something.

Ads
Awoosome

Post#12 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:13 pm

gjsiechnice wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:51 pm tactic morale drain Crushing Blows no working?
so far i dont ever see it proccing.
Kahmahl/Awoosome - Marauder RR80+

Guild - Art of Execution (Role: Flex MDPS)

Pandastyle

Post#13 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:13 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:30 pm
Pandastyle wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 am I hope OP doesnt mind me using his thread, but on that occasion I too have some questions about endgame gear...
I think I wanna try 5pc warlord and either 3piece sov (offensive) or 2sov/2sent.
Can someone recommend which pieces sov/sent I should take? I think the gloves on sentinel are pretty good but thats practically all I know lol.
Cheers

Bloodlord is still BIS - but it will be nerfed so it's a lot of grinding for something that will be changed.

For pieces: some of the best pieces of offensive sov are the shoulders (2% crit), the cloak (crit), and the chest (ap regen), in comparison to warlord. If you want to do warlord cloak, you can probably do Sov belt or boots or something.
Thank you, thats exactly the info I wanted :) I was actually thinking about the shoulders simply because I dig the style with the bear and combination with the cloak :).
Any info on how the Bloodlord weapons are being nerfed? Its a shame imo, because thats a reason to do pve and I was really burned out from the grind for anathema in the end...I dont wanna do that again soon...
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Pandastyle

Post#14 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:15 pm

Awoosome wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:13 pm
gjsiechnice wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:51 pm tactic morale drain Crushing Blows no working?
I dont know what that has to do with OPs or, in that regard, my question...but that does basically mean both morale abilities from mara are not working, doesnt it? Because imo the morale stop from Wave of Terror is also not working
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Awoosome

Post#15 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:22 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:15 pm
Awoosome wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:13 pm
I dont know what that has to do with OPs or, in that regard, my question...but that does basically mean both morale abilities from mara are not working, doesnt it? Because imo the morale stop from Wave of Terror is also not working
wave of terror is morale drain now (ive tested this in a couple cities so far we can bomb faster than order without any form of morale pumps) and crushing blows is morale stop. i think we are still within op's topic. as this will also give a general information on tactics on working and not working for his builds.
Kahmahl/Awoosome - Marauder RR80+

Guild - Art of Execution (Role: Flex MDPS)

Pandastyle

Post#16 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:43 pm

yes true, I forgot it was not entirely about gearing, my bad.
So basically its the other way around as it says in the tooltips?

//edit: the tooltips actually say it as you described...I thought it was the other way around lol
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Foofmonger

Post#17 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:38 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:13 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:30 pm
Cheers

Thank you, thats exactly the info I wanted :) I was actually thinking about the shoulders simply because I dig the style with the bear and combination with the cloak :).
Any info on how the Bloodlord weapons are being nerfed? Its a shame imo, because thats a reason to do pve and I was really burned out from the grind for anathema in the end...I dont wanna do that again soon...
Nope, you'd have to ask the devs.

It likely stands to reason the Sov weapons will be BIS once they are released, but we again, don't know yet.

Pandastyle

Post#18 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:51 pm

Maggiras wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:50 pm Hello Folks,

i'm currently at RR65 with my Marauder and i'm playing Monstro/Brut and really liking it!

I wanna stay in this Path and talked to many other Marauders ingame to get their opinion on endgame gearing.. But asking 5 people gives you 10 opinions so i mmake my way to the forums here to get further ideas:

I have narrowed down 3 different gearing paths that i want to share with you here and ask for your opinion.

Before the discussion starts about my weapon choices.. i really hate SC's and i will not get either tyrant or anathema.. thats out of question so i need other weapons even if there are not optimal
Maybe i get the Invader Weapon instead of the Sentinel Weapon. Dunno yet.

1. Monstro/Brut Full Sovereign Defense Set:
RoR.builders - Marauder
https://imgur.com/a/H1w68az

2. Monstro/Brut Sovereign Offensive / Warlord Set:
RoR.builders - Marauder
https://imgur.com/gallery/RwjfX6b

3. Monstro/Brut Sovereign Defensive / Warlord
RoR.builders - Marauder
https://imgur.com/a/9WIuBCo

Maybe 4th ???? take Nr. 3 and exchange 1 Warlord with 1 Sov Def to loose 99 MeelePower but get 734 Armour through Setbonus ???!!! to be even more tankier (not die so fast)

What do you guys think of these variants ... all these stats in the screenshots are without Tactics or Renown Points. so i can customise them to fit the caps.

Greetings
heyho, I was once again looking at your gear and especially the third one (defensive sov/warlord) and I saw you got both the sov and the warlord ring. Afaik that is not possible or am I mistaken? Imo you can only wear one of the inv/warlord/sov ring because they all take the same jewellery slot
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Ads
Foofmonger

Post#19 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:51 pm
Maggiras wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:50 pm Hello Folks,

i'm currently at RR65 with my Marauder and i'm playing Monstro/Brut and really liking it!

I wanna stay in this Path and talked to many other Marauders ingame to get their opinion on endgame gearing.. But asking 5 people gives you 10 opinions so i mmake my way to the forums here to get further ideas:

I have narrowed down 3 different gearing paths that i want to share with you here and ask for your opinion.

Before the discussion starts about my weapon choices.. i really hate SC's and i will not get either tyrant or anathema.. thats out of question so i need other weapons even if there are not optimal
Maybe i get the Invader Weapon instead of the Sentinel Weapon. Dunno yet.

1. Monstro/Brut Full Sovereign Defense Set:
RoR.builders - Marauder
https://imgur.com/a/H1w68az

2. Monstro/Brut Sovereign Offensive / Warlord Set:
RoR.builders - Marauder
https://imgur.com/gallery/RwjfX6b

3. Monstro/Brut Sovereign Defensive / Warlord
RoR.builders - Marauder
https://imgur.com/a/9WIuBCo

Maybe 4th ???? take Nr. 3 and exchange 1 Warlord with 1 Sov Def to loose 99 MeelePower but get 734 Armour through Setbonus ???!!! to be even more tankier (not die so fast)

What do you guys think of these variants ... all these stats in the screenshots are without Tactics or Renown Points. so i can customise them to fit the caps.

Greetings
heyho, I was once again looking at your gear and especially the third one (defensive sov/warlord) and I saw you got both the sov and the warlord ring. Afaik that is not possible or am I mistaken? Imo you can only wear one of the inv/warlord/sov ring because they all take the same jewellery slot
You are not mistaken, that build is unfortunately not possible to do.

The most pieces you can wear is 8, there are no "9 piece mix/match sets".

Pandastyle

Post#20 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:13 pm

You can only mix in sentinel because the sentinel ring does not take the "royal" jewellery slot..
5 sov / 2 war / 2 sent is possible but depends what you wanna achieve and I dont think thats a defensive way to gear
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot