Recent Topics

Ads

Mist rework Opinions

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Orontes

Mist rework Opinions

Post#1 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:03 pm

The recent patch buffed Mist's damage some. What is the opinion of the change? Does Mist feel like a justified 13 Pt. ability now, or still an irrelevancy?

Unrelated question: Have their been any comments from the powers on either removing the AOE damage susceptibility of pets, or making them able to get AOE heals? I think in any standard siege etc. with resistance, I resummon daemons at least 30-40 times, they die almost instantly to AOE damage.

Ads
MedV

Re: Mist rework Opinions

Post#2 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Orontes wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:03 pm The recent patch buffed Mist's damage some. What is the opinion of the change? Does Mist feel like a justified 13 Pt. ability now, or still an irrelevancy?

Unrelated question: Have their been any comments from the powers on either removing the AOE damage susceptibility of pets, or making them able to get AOE heals? I think in any standard siege etc. with resistance, I resummon daemons at least 30-40 times, they die almost instantly to AOE damage.
Wargrimm said in the other thread about engies that Mist/Napalm will get crits back most likely, other than that no changes to the class whatsoever.

IMO if you are less than rr 60 just reroll a sorc or choppa. You havent wasted that much time yet, and the frustration of not being viable or wanted in WB/City/6v6 sucks.
The King.

Starx

Post#3 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:34 pm

Magus might be the worst class in the game. Ya SW and Engineer suck too but thing is you are guarenteed to get a city pop on order solo que. Destro is another story.

DPS spots are the most competitive slots in a wb and theres really no reason to invite a magus over the scores of actually good classes lfg.

mubbl

Post#4 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:48 pm

Spoiler:
Starx wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:34 pm Magus might be the worst class in the game. Ya SW and Engineer suck too but thing is you are guarenteed to get a city pop on order solo que. Destro is another story.

DPS spots are the most competitive slots in a wb and theres really no reason to invite a magus over the scores of actually good classes lfg.
Its not that bad, aorcs deal spirit dmg, magus have spam able spirit resi debuff, huge st dmg and also some other okay skills. The huge if is that you can handle it well, can read the battle etc. So the standards for magus exceot for spam debuff are realy high.
Engie was so far infront cause of napalm+ pierce defense+invader proc now that one is gone for good.
Off topic