Recent Topics

Ads

[Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Foofmonger

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#21 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Fokus wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:18 am When a nerf Terrible Embrace or fix?
It got a bug fix about 2 months or so ago? Not really sure what you're asking. The ability more or less works as designed.

Ads
Alsayr

Post#22 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:20 pm

Drunkstains wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:10 am Hey all. I just came back to this game recently and going to give the mara a go to play with some buds. Im just looking to sort out all these moves. Im a bit of a dummy, so all help appreciated. To give you perspective, I mostly plan on solo/duo/small group action. Ill do cities, but only for the actual loot I dont really care about ranked style of it.

Im looking for some advice on how to play this toon effectively.

Monstrosity stance heal proc seems pretty strong. How do you aim to balance weaving that in vs your single target damage? When you are dueling, are you mostly staying monstro to keep the heal up?

When im grouping and not getting focused the priority Ive been trying to follow is:
Wounds debuff > Armor debuff > Heal debuff > Brutality > Guillotine when available > Pulverize > Spam impale until Debuffs gone. Does this sound about right?

I was planning on running this build at 60:
RoR.builders - Marauder

Any advice would be great thanks all!
Many thinks on mara you have, many ways and gamplay features. You can use different speces in 6(ST DEBUFF / DPS) / 24(AOE DPS / DEBUFF) rotation is stack debuffs in savagery with guillotine as finisher, more pure dps in brutatality and simple AOE build with wrecking ball in monstro. Good composition in 6 man is second mara (or WE) in party - 1 as dps and sec as debuff support. Good guard for you is BO with buffs and waaagh + tactics. I think you can find toons another solutions for mara - it is most universal class in Return of Reckoning.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Fokus

Post#23 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:03 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:02 pm
Fokus wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:18 am When a nerf Terrible Embrace or fix?
It got a bug fix about 2 months or so ago? Not really sure what you're asking. The ability more or less works as designed.
No ability cooldown.