Recent Topics

Ads

[MAGUS: Havoc] Ranked SC WIth Ranged Testing

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
diskmagus

Re: [MAGUS: Havoc] Ranked SC WIth Ranged Testing

Post#21 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:17 pm

hmmm right know i kinda just saw like 2 magus full sovereign so its hard to evaluate havoc against those full sov people on 6v6, kinda blows to need so much the full sovereign to be high effective more then most classes, they should make magus more desirable for wbs, but with friends you can get there

Ads
medvtank1

Post#22 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Magus arent wanted in WB or 6v6... its a dead class. Thats why you rlly only see 2 ppl in Sov....

diskmagus

Post#23 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:17 pm

soh pug or make friends, you dont need to be on top tier try hard wbs to win cities =p
we shiny in other areas

Starx

Post#24 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:33 am

medvtank1 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:28 pm Magus arent wanted in WB or 6v6... its a dead class. Thats why you rlly only see 2 ppl in Sov....
I had to pug my first city on magus today, I got rejected from a few warbands but one eventually took me. Just be lucky you aren't a WE lol, the difference between a good WE and a bad one is massive so no one wants to take the risk. Being over RR70 is basically a requirement as well for getting picked up, but that goes for any DPS.

It will never be good in 6v6 because even if it gets buffed as long as 20% damage etc... is tied to your demon you'll just get sat on. I think a lot of people dont realize why ranged is so bad in 6v6 in general. When a MDPS is being focused they don't lose any pressure (slayer/choppa sorta do bc of rage management) and all of their abilities are instant cast. However RDPS have to deal with casting setbacks, sorc/bw literally kill themselves on top of the damage they are taking if they want to cast, Magus/engineer lose like 1/3rd of their damage when you kill their pet. So you can easily just win any 6v6 against a rdps if you sit on them with your melee train.

6v6 in this game is most of the time pretty boring anyways, this is coming from someone thats been in lotlr/OS since t2 was the cap. You aren't missing much people just do it for the Epeen. As for solo ranked as magus the sets are pretty meh, maybe its worth going through hell if the weapon is considerably better than the RR65 SC wep but thats to be seen.

Ruscour

Post#25 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:34 am

Solo queue now will always place you against other ranged so at least you have that going for you, you're not competing with melee in that space
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

Telen
Suspended

Post#26 » Fri May 01, 2020 11:02 am

Half the class specs in the game arent optimal for 6v6. People will just have to learn to **** accept that it has to be done to get the gear. Selfish **** caring about a number in a notoriously unbalanced game need to just get over it.