Damage Reflect Chosen?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Clux

Re: Damage Reflect Chosen?

Post#11 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:33 pm

Dont think about using backlash tactic ever as it has a very limited amount of targets it can proc on at the same time which makes it underpowered imo for the dmg it ticks for....

Also i have played around with dire shielding and had some fun moments where bws just received insane amounts of damage from it because they hit a lot of targets at the same time because of higher aoe cap and bane shield proccing from out of party members...

The problem here is that you actually have to get hit not just be attacked so if you stack htl it will proc much less ... also doesnt proc on dit ticks whick make it useless against engi and am pretty much

Same goes for reflect aura... just doesnt procc that odten to make it worth using

I think if devs would bring back old reflect mechanics from live proccing on being attacked you would have a nice counter against bw bomb trains but i guess we will never see that again...

Ads
geezereur

Post#12 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 pm

What is better a Reflect Chosen or a Reflect Knight?

AtomiRotta

Post#13 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:52 pm

geezereur wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 pm What is better a Reflect Chosen or a Reflect Knight?
I have to say at this point Chosen. Chosen has more option for reflect tank.
Last edited by AtomiRotta on Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AtomiRotta

Post#14 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Clux wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:33 pm Dont think about using backlash tactic ever as it has a very limited amount of targets it can proc on at the same time which makes it underpowered imo for the dmg it ticks for....

Also i have played around with dire shielding and had some fun moments where bws just received insane amounts of damage from it because they hit a lot of targets at the same time because of higher aoe cap and bane shield proccing from out of party members...

The problem here is that you actually have to get hit not just be attacked so if you stack htl it will proc much less ... also doesnt proc on dit ticks whick make it useless against engi and am pretty much

Same goes for reflect aura... just doesnt procc that odten to make it worth using

I think if devs would bring back old reflect mechanics from live proccing on being attacked you would have a nice counter against bw bomb trains but i guess we will never see that again...
Time will tell. Ofcorse i wont just stand around and being just passive DOT / Reflect damage makes. I have Quake on my build so i can stun lock melee and runaway players :)

Allbback

Post#15 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:23 am

if u play kob all u need to do is use the (on your guard) and (all out assault) these 2aura then wait ppl reflect to die and u can win all melee character what u need afraid is shaman only this is what i test by myslef kob really has ridiculous reflect damage XDDD

komar9220

Post#16 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:17 am

geezereur wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 pm What is better a Reflect Chosen or a Reflect Knight?
long time ago

Click here to watch on YouTube
Best kotbs alive