Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Dark Medicine bugged?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
RiesgoJones

[Zealot] Dark Medicine bugged?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Since 28/03 patch i've noticed a drop of about 15-20% of healing made by this skill. Nothing in patchnotes, so i suppose it's a bug. Anyone noticed this too?

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: [Zealot] Dark Medicine bugged?

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:24 pm

RiesgoJones wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:09 pm Since 28/03 patch i've noticed a drop of about 15-20% of healing made by this skill. Nothing in patchnotes, so i suppose it's a bug. Anyone noticed this too?
is a spell that mostly zealots never use....

RiesgoJones

Post#3 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:10 pm

It has its uses, tho.
But that's not what i'm asking.

trixrabbit

Post#4 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:28 pm

I feel it is lower too...

I really like that spells tbh. At soon as you proc the 25% inc healing you can cast it on the move on a dying target, it is less efficient AP wise but it heals faster

notre

Post#5 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:45 pm

RiesgoJones wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:09 pm Since 28/03 patch i've noticed a drop of about 15-20% of healing made by this skill. Nothing in patchnotes, so i suppose it's a bug. Anyone noticed this too?
Before the patch the hot part was healing around 114, and now is healing 94 with my build and without potion nor buff, with pot, 98.

And yes (for the guy who said no one uses this skill), i used to use this skill to make a miniburst while i'm running away, Dark medicine + flash of caos (with ap tactic).
8x -> Zealot
7x -> Magus, rSH, Sorcerer, Shammy Heal, mSH
6x -> Shammy dps
5x -> DoK , Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen, BWizard
4x -> Mara
3x -> BG, Zealot dps
2x -> BO, 3rd Shammy