Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] 2h Build/Template

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kirou56

[Chosen] 2h Build/Template

Post#1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello everyone,

I came back after a break of 2 years,

So i looking for build/template for my 40/53 chosen 2h

I'm actually geared with 6/7 beastlord, 2/5 mercenary, subjugator 2h sword, genesis of the warrior, icone of the assaillante, beastlord jewel, chaos seal of the fist and deathgirdle of hatred,

If you can advise me of which gear aim for my next RR it would be wonderful !

Thank you by advance :)

Ads
jshort

Re: [Chosen] 2h Build/Template

Post#2 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Playing 2h on a tank with such a low gear is a bad idea. You wont deal dmg and you will die very fast. Fastes way to get proper gear for 2h would be get conqu gear, equip a shield and farm dungeons, Full bloodloard gear and bloodloard weapon and you fine to go. But for Bloodlord gear you need full Redeye and Full Sentinel.

kirou56

Post#3 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:03 am

Well right, do you have suggestion of a template for tanking dungeon ?

jshort

Post#4 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:42 am

If you go for some rvr and get rr 60 go for this one https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4785,4773 for pve tanking. For renown get your chance to be critted below 0, than go for block and parry chance. Than focus on armor and wounds. Wounds talis should provide enough hp to survive some hits.

a guide for tanking in general:
https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=27250

guide for gunbad:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28256

The dungeons are not too hard, i was able to tank BS in full conq gear. I think the cd on the dungeons is like 3 to 4 days. You can do all dungeons and get the geardrops, but you cant equip bloodlord before you complete sentinal, and you cant equip sentinal before you get your redeye

carthagerising

Post#5 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:46 am

just wanted to agree with the original reply. 2handed with a chosen demands high gear and rr and is basically a waste of your time and your parties before.

honestly i wouldnt bother before you can mix invader and sentinel. Remember it is primarily your job to stay alive and defensive stats should always be treated as priority. The blood lord set, while nice in some ways will leave you short of toughness which should not be over looked.

Take heart thou, once you have invader and the easily acquired sentinel you can make a decent build mixin them and do quite well.

Just dont be that guy that thinks hes dps and fails miserably. focus defense and do what dmg you can on top of a solid foundation, which in the right party can still be reasonable...for a tank.

The tankin info provided above is good and should be followed.

Wiede

Post#6 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:42 am

Some more Info:
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 26#p363149

Little bit outdated, e.g. claw proc does'nt give init anymore, but overall a good and motivating guideline.