Recent Topics

Ads

Your thoughts about Mara

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sponn
Suspended

Re: Your thoughts about Mara

Post#31 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:38 pm

Lmao dude Mara is a beast class.....

Most other classes would give their left nut for monstro procs alone, in a melee meta game.

mara is low key the best dps in the game right now..... You get to meleeball with the best of them, you bring tons of utility, the aoe knockdown alone is amazing. You have tons of survivability and you can meleeball.

People complain about mobility but you have two sprints and one of the strongest detaunts in the game.

I dunno if you're having a tough time with mara, youre gonna have an even tougher time with every other melee dps in the game........... in my humble opinion...

Ads
wachlarz

Post#32 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:23 am

Sponn wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:38 pm Lmao dude Mara is a beast class.....

Most other classes would give their left nut for monstro procs alone, in a melee meta game.

mara is low key the best dps in the game right now..... You get to meleeball with the best of them, you bring tons of utility, the aoe knockdown alone is amazing. You have tons of survivability and you can meleeball.

People complain about mobility but you have two sprints and one of the strongest detaunts in the game.

I dunno if you're having a tough time with mara, youre gonna have an even tougher time with every other melee dps in the game........... in my humble opinion...
Try play in wb sava/brut. Write me yours opinion about survi/utility and dmg and how long U search for spot in wb. Haha new best skill of maruder The mighty strongest aoe detaout 😂

Mergrim

Post#33 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:31 am

wachlarz wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:23 am

Try play in wb sava/brut. Write me yours opinion about survi/utility and dmg and how long U search for spot in wb. Haha new best skill of maruder The mighty strongest aoe detaout 😂
So stupid comment, try to play single target engi/magius/sw/choppa etc in wb...you want play wb go monstro. It's same to all class not only for mara. He have decent single target good enough to be st pt in city.
You think Theoddone mara is aoe in ranked sc?

And yea aoe detaunt is really great if you combine it with tactic that make your detaunt work 15sec. Single target pt aoe detaunt 10sec cd work 15sec with tactic, you still focus on single target so don't break detaunt on all enemy.

wachlarz

Post#34 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:47 am

Mergrim wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:31 am

So stupid comment, try to play single target engi/magius/sw/choppa etc in wb...you want play wb go monstro. It's same to all class not only for mara. He have decent single target good enough to be st pt in city.

And yea aoe detaunt is really great if you combine it with tactic that make your detaunt work 15sec. Single target pt aoe detaunt 10sec cd work 15sec with tactic, you still focus on single target so don't break detaunt on all enemy.
So U play monstro mara a aoe sub-class in wb and U use tac for aoe detaut that STOP working 1.2 sec when U use it ? For sure Theoddone use longer detaut tac in ranked 🤣

Mergrim

Post#35 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:58 am

wachlarz wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:47 am

So U play monstro mara a aoe sub-class in wb and U use tac for aoe detaut that STOP working 1.2 sec when U use it ? For sure Theoddone use longer detaut tac in ranked 🤣
Where i write i use aoe detaunt tactic on monstro spec? It's good tactic if you play single target, for aoe pure waste. Definitely prefer fight vs WE or Choppa on ranked.
I will tell you a secret if you use aoe detaunt it not break if you not use dmg skill, so if you have problem with survi on aoe mara(LOL) then you can aoe detaunt and kite enemy.

ST mara are better then any other melle class on destro side, only assault sw is better.

Allbback

Post#36 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:56 pm

from your talking and typing i know you are not a mara long time player ,aoe detaunt tactic has no any mara useing ,and slayer has same aoe detaunt too....u cant say mara has a aoe detaunt and dont think others character has no aoe detaunt== , u dont even know how to play mara==,just a troller and saying mara too op....and dont even know what are we saying, what we trying to convince...

wachlarz

Post#37 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:01 pm

Mergrim wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:58 am

Where i write i use aoe detaunt tactic on monstro spec? It's good tactic if you play single target, for aoe pure waste. Definitely prefer fight vs WE or Choppa on ranked.
I will tell you a secret if you use aoe detaunt it not break if you not use dmg skill, so if you have problem with survi on aoe mara(LOL) then you can aoe detaunt and kite enemy.

ST mara are better then any other melle class on destro side, only assault sw is better.
Click any maruder U see. 90% of them are monstro. if somthing is good ppl play this. Ther is a reason why ppl dont play sava/brut.
Melle class can kite ? Oo or run away in panic ? 🤔

Mergrim

Post#38 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:12 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:01 pm

Click any maruder U see. 90% of them are monstro. if somthing is good ppl play this. Ther is a reason why ppl dont play sava/brut.
Click any choppa u see. 95% of them are dual wield. There is a reason why ppl dont play 2h choppa.

Yea im really weak mara. This is screenshot from city yesterday after 2 stage. Could done 300-400k dmg more if i have sorc in pt and leader not send me to lord summon.
Done many city already, and don't have any that choppa oudps me in dmg/kills.

Ads
Allbback

Post#39 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:32 am

hmm...i dont really know what should i say...a unreasonable player...can u tell me your name in game? i just ignore u :D for sure ,and btw i m Aabcd just ignore me , if u want , you are the few few player i want ignore==....

wachlarz

Post#40 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:55 am

Allbback wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:32 am

hmm...i dont really know what should i say...a unreasonable player...can u tell me your name in game? i just ignore u :D for sure ,and btw i m Aabcd just ignore me , if u want , you are the few few player i want ignore==....
Dont worry U dont see me. I dont zerg. And i dont play in order side