Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen DPS 2Hand/S&B

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Killuran

Chosen DPS 2Hand/S&B

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:39 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm sorry if this question is asked frequently, but i just can't find a straight answer to the question.

I'm quiet new to the game and I like the chosen (blood for the blood god!)
I like to be tanky, but I also want to deal some damage... is the idea to be a 2hand chosen really that bad?

All I can find are answers like "BO iz da best" - "if you want 2hand tank, go BO"

So I guess the question is.. can I play chosen as a 2hand class and deal damage, or is it like a wet noodle in the wind?

Again, I'm sorry if the question was asked before.

Thank you!

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Re: Chosen DPS 2Hand/S&B

Post#2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:39 pm

2h chosen is a troll spec, you are weaker as a Squiq pet and loose "Hold the Line!" or the chance to block itself. You play also a not so tanky, tank, that deals no damage but atleast he can't block anymore.

zageen

Post#3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Chosen atm is weaker than the 2 others (plz dev , show him some love) but still playable in every format 2 handed. The rend build with the 2 H is pretty good in a warband setup if you are matched with BO/choppa and you can still build pretty tanky (i run 4 invader/4 sentinel for init and hp/thoughness and 2 warlord (back & jewel). Got 30 disrupt and 35 % dodge ( du to high init) and 36% parry ( 61% with the buff).

In 6v6 chosen are good cause of theit punt, but lack of debuffs ( only auras can do that since they removed the 10% defenses reduce and the 10% dmg reduce on critical stikes). The 2 others are still better.
Don't let someone tell they lack of damages, they either didnt play it properly or just mindlessly follow the dumb pack.
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS

kazuya482

Post#4 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:02 am

2H Chosen is currently VERY weak. Play it if you like the look, but don't expect to get any reliable mileage out of it :/