Recent Topics

Ads

Best Chosen RR60 Build & Gear for SnB

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
emegale

Best Chosen RR60 Build & Gear for SnB

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:21 am

Hi guys, just got 40/60 on my Chosen. I have full Conq but that's about it. What accessories, cloak, sword, shield, etc.. should I aim for?

I want to focus on survival and taking as much damage, leading the pack in RvR.

Also build wise, what can I do to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Ads
empmoz

Re: Best Chosen RR60 Build & Gear for SnB

Post#2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:36 am

Conq is a good set, it will take a while to save up for vanq/invader which are the next sets you need. Get the subjugator (purple bag) weapons from rvr, if you can afford the scenario weapons at the officer emblem vendor then get those if you haven't already. Jewels will depend on how much pve you want to do, as some of the best jewels are from dungeons. Otherwise pray for blue bags for genesis gear. Beastlord is also an option for jewel/backpiece.

I recommend a build like this: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4773,4784

You main abilities are:
quake (aoe stagger)
repel (super punt with the tactic)
downfall (knockdown)
challenege (aoe 30% damage reduction)
hold the line (+dodge/disrupt)
Last edited by empmoz on Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drys

Post#3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:40 am

Build link is empty, but I'm also curious on Chosen S&B builds. Is Hastened Dismissal that good over some of the more deftard tactics?
Spoiler:
Drystav - Magus 40/6X
Drysthex - Zealot 40/4X
Drystzyk - Chosen 40/5X
Drystax - Mara 24/2X

Drystal - WE 40/5X
Drystmar - DOK 40/4X
Drystelle - Sorc 40/7X
Drysthorn - BG 40/6X

Drystham - Shaman 40/4X
Drystig - SH 40/5X
Drystlak - BOrc 40/4X

empmoz

Post#4 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:42 am

Drys wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:40 am Build link is empty, but I'm also curious on Chosen S&B builds. Is Hastened Dismissal that good over some of the more deftard tactics?
I like to think so, you can take warped flesh instead but I prefer the additional CC from the punt

Ekundu01

Post#5 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:45 am

Drys wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:40 am Build link is empty, but I'm also curious on Chosen S&B builds. Is Hastened Dismissal that good over some of the more deftard tactics?
Hastened Dismissal is nice but you only get the cool down reduction if you run 2handed. The tool tip is wrong in game. But it is nice to have on if you can make use of it like punting someone into lava or off a cliff. The knockback is much farther with the tactic.
Trismack

zageen

Post#6 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:45 am

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4773,4784

Change rugged/ hastened if youdon't use punt/ have enough TH

Gear wise, search for block , ravack's cloack (world boss at black fire pass, 3 ppl can do it easily), gunbad jewel , genesis jewel. RR 45 shield is easy to get, get it asap.
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS

zgolec

Post#7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:56 am

empmoz wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:36 am Conq is a good set, it will take a while to save up for vanq/invader which are the next sets you need. Get the subjugator (purple bag) weapons from rvr, if you can afford the scenario weapons at the officer emblem vendor then get those if you haven't already. Jewels will depend on how much pve you want to do, as some of the best jewels are from dungeons. Otherwise pray for blue bags for genesis gear. Beastlord is also an option for jewel/backpiece.

I recommend a build like this: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4773,4784

You main abilities are:
quake (aoe stagger)
repel (super punt with the tactic)
downfall (knockdown)
challenege (aoe 30% damage reduction)
hold the line (+dodge/disrupt)
Quake in hands of lowbies are free immunities for all enemies ;p I'd reccomend this "main abillity" to be left aside unless OP got some party or guild with more experienced people in to show him dos and donts ;p
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.