Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] Monstrous RvR

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
larsulu
Suspended

Re: [Marauder] Monstrous RvR

Post#21 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:52 pm

Right now Mara is only useful in wb monstro spec ( sava/brut is totally out from any meta )
Go full dmg cap str and crit chance + morale drain tactic.
Skip aoe kd ( it gives only free immunity to orders) take ws/ini aoe debuff and wrecking ball.
Do not pick ap drain tactic ( not worths the point and is on savagery tree ) You need brut ( buff 25% dmg + 50% crit dmg tactic ) to put more dmg in your build.
Mara is the dps with the lowest tool tip abilities value so right now better play it as “morale drain bot “ in wb.
Pretty sad.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
Dwanex

Post#22 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:03 am

So what is the standard monstro spec right now? I'm fine with dealing less dmg than others. Mara is kinda unique for me and has by far the best looking set! I can't play any char that isn't looking good for me :D

Edit: Oh and should I gear defensive when my dmg is kinda low anyways?

larsulu
Suspended

Post#23 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Dwanex wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:03 am So what is the standard monstro spec right now? I'm fine with dealing less dmg than others. Mara is kinda unique for me and has by far the best looking set! I can't play any char that isn't looking good for me :D

The best wb spec for Mara is sava/monstro ( ap tactic drain + morale drain ) your dmg will be super low but you will gain high utility.
I’d recommend you go full dmg, futile strike and high initiative + wounds will help your Mara in wb fights.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

larsulu
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:35 pm

Dwanex wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:03 am So what is the standard monstro spec right now? I'm fine with dealing less dmg than others. Mara is kinda unique for me and has by far the best looking set! I can't play any char that isn't looking good for me :D

The best wb spec for Mara is sava/monstro ( ap tactic drain + morale drain ) your dmg will be super low but you will gain high utility.
I’d recommend you go full dmg, futile strike and high initiative + wounds will help your Mara in wb fights.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

M0rw47h

Post#25 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Monstro / Brutality - damage isn't bad, has good CC and morale drain. If you're bellow rr70 just skip Guilotine. Use that build in Warband play.

Monstro / Savagery - bad damage, good sustain, morale and ap drain, literaly a tanky debuff bot. Good for premade WBs, but only if WB has enough damage not counting you.

Aerogath
Suspended

Re: Monstrous marauder RvR

Post#26 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Panodil wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:48 am As we play order alot as guild now, im happy with low ammounts of maras in rvr.
Mara does good damage and great utility. Moraledrain, aoe knockdown are really good and really **** up order bomb. Then mara also have great m2 for moraledrop.
Another troll knowing a **** about Mara but still spilling his false informations :LEL:

I can tell you to better dodge Marauder, its a frustrating class that was nerfed to the ground on ROR, the only usable tree he has left is Monstrosity as Morale / Ap - Morale drainer.
My Mara is dealing crits for funny 800 with over 1k strenght on squishy targets, he has NO usefull cc , the Aoe knockdown is a **** skill that nearly never is usefull and if you skill it too with Sav you loose a ton of damage from his already non existing damage. Seriously i officially warn you. I was hoping for buffs but the devs constantly ignore Marauder for 2 years now, only thing they do is bugfixes and the ..... "Rend buff" seriously that was the joke of the year....

BTW :
Wargrimmir :
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:25 pm
Probably shouldn't hold your breath. Mara hasn't been discussed for much lately. Just the tentacle thing.

wildwindblows

Post#27 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:54 pm

I'm unable to get a word out here. Even healer hits around 500 with dot, monstro mara hits 100-200. If you can tolerate this no problem. Meaning of less damage here: no damage. Monstro mara is just a morale/ap drain bot right now

VkdswWH

Post#28 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:05 pm

larsulu wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:35 pm

theoretically, you can completely forget about damage and go to WB in such a build for full control.
I think the order sees marauders exactly the same build but with 4 additional tactics for damage and with full brut tree at the same time without stance dancing. :lol:
RoR.builders - Marauder
or
RoR.builders - Marauder
knockdown is a **** skill that nearly never is usefull
Aoe kd ok. I use it regularly in city in the middle of fight when i need to stun BW who cast annihilate and mouth of tzeench on cd.
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder

Ads
DiMakss

Post#29 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:52 pm

Haha, classic, "mara usless" - "no, not usless". Not one other character has ever been discussed in that way, which best says that mara is useless.

Sofong

Post#30 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:51 am

very sad to say just reroll or quit like most 80rr mara do, atleast have a wl/slayer/dok alt if u play melee, mara 100% not worth the time and gold and energy