Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Gear Question

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Toggle

[Zealot] Gear Question

Post#1 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:39 pm

I’ve finally achieved all of my goals for my Zealot gear wise, and I’m wondering where I should head next. I currently have full vanquisher gear, the full genesis set, and subjugator weapons. Is there an accepted BIS set up for a Zealot that I need to be working towards? What is the optimal set up for talismans, etc? Currently sitting at a RR of 65, if that matters at all. Thanks!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Ads
Flavorburst

Re: [Zealot] Gear Question

Post#2 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:44 pm

You should probably be shooting to grab invader in case you want to mix/match some sets. I would also look towards grinding city dungeon rep to get the accessory.

Depending on what you are doing, armor talis are usually the "go to" choice, followed by other defensive stats (wounds, etc). You "can" stack willpower, but it's super risky and I personally don't think the returns are worth it.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:50 pm

Toggle wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:39 pm I’ve finally achieved all of my goals for my Zealot gear wise, and I’m wondering where I should head next. I currently have full vanquisher gear, the full genesis set, and subjugator weapons. Is there an accepted BIS set up for a Zealot that I need to be working towards? What is the optimal set up for talismans, etc? Currently sitting at a RR of 65, if that matters at all. Thanks!
Vanquisher has more def stats/bonus ( like armor reduction and crit reduction ) then invader.
I suggest you to pick sc weapons rr45 ( for more wounds healing power and crit reduction aswell ).
Beastlord cloak + ring gives you armor .
3 genesis for another crit reduction or impervious set( 3 rings ) from unlock tome bestiary.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

larsulu
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Toggle wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:39 pm I’ve finally achieved all of my goals for my Zealot gear wise, and I’m wondering where I should head next. I currently have full vanquisher gear, the full genesis set, and subjugator weapons. Is there an accepted BIS set up for a Zealot that I need to be working towards? What is the optimal set up for talismans, etc? Currently sitting at a RR of 65, if that matters at all. Thanks!
Vanquisher has more def stats/bonus ( like armor reduction and crit reduction ) then invader.
I suggest you to pick sc weapons rr45 ( for more wounds healing power and crit reduction aswell ).
3 genesis for another crit reduction or impervious set( 3 rings ) from unlock tome bestiary.
Talisman armor are mandatory ( you can also add 1/2 wounds talis)
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Toggle

Post#5 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:14 pm

larsulu wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:51 pm
I have both full Genesis and the Impervious set. Is one better than the other? Currently running full Wounds talismans, so I guess I can swap those to armor. Do I want a certain HP number? I’m currently sitting at about 7k.

I also read the Bitterstone handbook for RPs. How applicable is the information in there for a Zealot? I know we are lacking some tactics they have, but would the set mix suggested there also be optimal for a Zealot? I think they recommended a mixture of conq and beastlord, but I’d have to check again.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

larsulu
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:07 pm

Toggle wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:14 pm
I have both full Genesis and the Impervious set. Is one better than the other? Currently running full Wounds talismans, so I guess I can swap those to armor. Do I want a certain HP number? I’m currently sitting at about 7k.

I also read the Bitterstone handbook for RPs. How applicable is the information in there for a Zealot? I know we are lacking some tactics they have, but would the set mix suggested there also be optimal for a Zealot? I think they recommended a mixture of conq and beastlord, but I’d have to check again.
it's all depends your play style, if you play small man 6 man premade sc armor talismans suits better for your zealot, instead if you play WB rvr i'd suggest you to invest more wounds talisman for morale bomb and stuff.
you can switch impervious/genesis depends your situations.
7k wounds is kinda good imo
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

larsulu
Suspended

Post#7 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:08 pm

it's all depends your play style, if you play small man 6 man premade sc armor talismans suits better for your zealot, instead if you play WB rvr i'd suggest you to invest more wounds talisman for morale bomb and stuff.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Toggle

Post#8 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:14 pm

larsulu wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:07 pm

I very, very rarely run SCs or in organized 6 mans. Just doesn’t seem to be anyone playing like that when I’m on. I run almost exclusively in WBs, sometimes PUG and sometimes organized. More often PUG. So, which of the two (Impervious or Genesis) would be better suited to this type of play?

Is there actually an accepted BIS progression for Zealots, like I’ve seen with other classes (mostly DPS), or is it more personalized?
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Ads
kuj0jotar0

Post#9 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:52 am

If you don't have beast lord pocket+back+jewl take them asap, bis till you get bloodlord cloack and set

larsulu
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:00 am

Toggle wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:14 pm
larsulu wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:07 pm

I very, very rarely run SCs or in organized 6 mans. Just doesn’t seem to be anyone playing like that when I’m on. I run almost exclusively in WBs, sometimes PUG and sometimes organized. More often PUG. So, which of the two (Impervious or Genesis) would be better suited to this type of play?

Is there actually an accepted BIS progression for Zealots, like I’ve seen with other classes (mostly DPS), or is it more personalized?
If you play WB you can run almost full wounds talis and full invader ( when you will achieve it ) for the 7th proc
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok