Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] - Build discussion

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
reddogs

[Chosen] - Build discussion

Post#1 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Hi all,

I'm still dabbling with the chosen build and i still have issue with the snb aspect of it.

I have read multiple tread about the chosen and come up with this build but i'm not sure it is adapted to the chosen is anyone more familiar with the chosen and would be interested to discuss it with me.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/career/chosen

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Ads
Flavorburst

Re: [Chosen] - Build discussion

Post#2 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:02 pm

You have to use the "Share Career" button on the lower right and use that link, my guy.

reddogs

Post#3 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:20 am

Damn it you are right here it is : https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 4805&t=

ahorts

Post#4 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:01 am

reddogs wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:20 am Damn it you are right here it is : https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 4805&t=
Relentless is worthless without oppressing blows tactic, and for that you have to go 2h. I'd just take quake instead.
Vrede

Hiszp4n

Post#5 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:15 am

oh boy, it really depends on what you want to do as SNB chosen and what RR are you. Although if you are looking for "swiss army knife" I would go with:
1. RoR.builders - Chosen

Quake for staggering enemy backline, BUT be carefull with it cos you may just grant some free immunities ;)
AP aura for some extra help to your fiendly mdps

OR this one, it will grant you more resist buff, plus enemy casters will hate you ^^
2. RoR.builders - Chosen

Whats more... I wouldnt really bother Opression since you will use armor pots and you will block/parry/disburb most of the damage anyway

reddogs

Post#6 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:20 am

Thanks for the inputs, to level until 40/40 as i'm currently 26/30 should i spec first in the corruption path then branch to the other spec ?
I'm having a blast in RVR but i'm getting blast in SC :)

reddogs

Post#7 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:21 am

And do you have inputs on the rotation to use as i feel mine are not really worth

GoreFist

Post#8 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:37 pm

reddogs wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:21 am And do you have inputs on the rotation to use as i feel mine are not really worth
Just use the rotation of any melee in any mmo really slow-Dots-spammable ability rinse and repeat....once you get a little more options in your rotation for me in 1v1's I usually stagger-taunt-touch of palsy(out of stagger by this time)-slow-suppression-seeping-then relent/ravage=Dead..... but usually just slow-dots-taunt-spamm damage.
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x

Ads
GoreFist

Post#9 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:28 pm

GoreFist wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:37 pm
reddogs wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:21 am And do you have inputs on the rotation to use as i feel mine are not really worth
Just use the rotation of any melee in any mmo really slow-Dots-spammable ability rinse and repeat....once you get a little more options in your rotation for me in 1v1's I usually stagger-taunt-touch of palsy(out of stagger by this time)-slow-suppression-seeping-then relent/ravage=Dead..... but usually just slow-taunt-dots-spamm damage.
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x