Recent Topics

Ads

Weak hits with mara

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
adamska2

Re: Weak hits with mara

Post#101 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:26 pm

Your char ?
Azeyune

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#102 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:32 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:08 pm

I dont know that mara have guard 🤔. Slayer/choppa have detaut, we/wh too. And if U have guard from tank and U need to switch to monstro then somthing is wrong.
Every mdps in even a barely decent party will have guard from the tanks, thats like WAR/RoR 101 so we can ignore that aspect if you would like

But lets compare the SL/CH detuants vs Mara detuant, mara has a much lower CD on their making it superior and if you want to get real meme-y you can slot the the tactitc for 100% uptime detuant

Swapping to montro even under guard is a panic button move, but the stacking nature of monstro prevention of armor pen and guard dmg mitigation etc is why mara is the most survivable MDPS

Also WE/WH have light armor vs mara medium and CH/SL mechanic guts their defenses

adamska2

Post#103 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Hey Tentonhammer and Ziomek go play Mara in 6 vs 6 plz and after come back thanks

Because when i read this : "you can slot the the tactitc for 100% uptime detuant " -_-
Mara dont Deal Damage if you play like this you have no pressure
Mara is forced to have Offensive tactics for deal damage you dont have space for tactics like this

If you want to only survive Oh yes mara is great Ofc !!!
Azeyune

Sofong

Post#104 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:53 pm

ppl always say monstro this monstro that did they really play mara? what about skills that bybass armor torment ether dance etc not to mention the bw am engi just lol at ur armor id trade monstro for something direct avoidance like 7s 100%parry/dodge/disrupt like the we/wh one
one reason ppl feel mara tankier is slayer/sw/sh can trade 120 toughness for 120str+ws and the bloodlord +5% dmg also reduce toughness and tanky mara u see prolly spend 45rr on anti crit and stack wnds/armor/toughness thats y they deal pityful dmg

wildwindblows

Post#105 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Slayer has lower toughness than mara with wild gambit tactic but still he has a lot of parry because of ws and has life steal skill so mara is toughest mdps on paper. Enough guys, really no one care marauders just play different class. I invest so many times mara, reach rr81 and got all sets in the game but it didn't worth.
Last edited by wildwindblows on Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ziomek

Post#106 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:12 pm

adamska2 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:39 pm Hey Tentonhammer and Ziomek go play Mara in 6 vs 6 plz and after come back thanks

i did a lot of 6v6 as a member of Orz tyvm. you have done 6v6 for a grand total of 6 months, failing on every class bar a WL (the easiest class in game). all bark and no bite :lol:

Sofong

Post#107 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:15 pm

And i feel montro got some nerf too wrecking ball dmg now is laughable compare to last time i play (2017) ..... i seriously dont understand the hate for marauder its already a class that need lots of effort to start with

wildwindblows

Post#108 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:32 pm

Brut and monstro trees garbage atm, there is just one viable build with sav/brut but low damage output compared to others dps classes and dps tank/heallers. I can't even reach dps AM and dps BO damages. Could someone explain me how dps healers and tanks hits harder than pure dps class?

Ads
adamska2

Post#109 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:48 pm

But whatever you say I just played mara in 6vs6 and precisely I realized that mara was no longer at all at the level it is my observation, so I have Swap DPS DOk

you say : "I did a lot of 6v6 as a member of Orz tyvm"

It was when ??? 1 years Ago? because its easy to say I am bad with my Mara but who are you ??
Azeyune

wildwindblows

Post#110 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Ppl says that marauder is best class for 1v1 but any dps class and 2h tanks can easly kills marauders. Dps healers play with marauder like a ball.