Recent Topics

Ads

Weak hits with mara

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ziomek

Re: Weak hits with mara

Post#81 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:44 pm

specific order comps (wl/asw) result in specific destro comps to counter them. nothing wrong with that; mara/mara will always be the best comp to use vs slayer/slayer, for example.

Ads
adamska2

Post#82 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:29 am

Lol do you test your Mara / Mara vs double Slayer ??? You think you will kill them if you swap all the time in monstro for survive ???

We see a lot a Of people Talking about the mara actualy buty i doesnt see a lot of you practice the Theorie you say
You only think on paper but in real its différent

The Other Mdps are just better for me now .
Azeyune

ahorts

Post#83 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:27 am

Double mara won't be able to defeat double slayer, with or without monstro proc, you don't have enough burst.
Vrede

wildwindblows

Post#84 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:30 am

ahorts wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:27 am Double mara won't be able to defeat double slayer, with or without monstro proc, you don't have enough burst.
No way to kill slayer with mara. Slayer has rampage, knockdown, rune of absorbtion skill, more parry and more str. Also monstro stance damage is like a joke. I agree with you.

Sofong

Post#85 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:47 am

I understand devs good intention they made invader especially for brut want ppl try brut but it just not viable as a main tree..... ur grp will need the debuffs from sav or u r low dps bring very little value to grp.
I remember ppl complain about slayers kit set rampage etc they said how could u nerf the only viable build for slayer? But how about mara the only viable build gimped brut need redesign monstro is for troll lol

toffikx

Post#86 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:01 pm

Sofong wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:47 am monstro is for troll lol
Monstro is for warband/solo play (excluding scenarios)

wildwindblows

Post#87 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:03 pm

U can't kill anyone in 1v1 with monstro. Even tanks dot skills hits harder than maras monstro skills. And Mara is not a dps class atm it is just a tool to remove orders morale in rvr.

ziomek

Post#88 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:24 pm

adamska2 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:29 am Lol do you test your Mara / Mara vs double Slayer ??? You think you will kill them if you swap all the time in monstro for survive ???

We see a lot a Of people Talking about the mara actualy buty i doesnt see a lot of you practice the Theorie you say

again, i don't expect you, an incredibly mediocre player on the whole, to be able to win on marauder. you shouldnt be swapping to monstrousity all of the time to survive, and the fact that you are shows me that your tanks are either dying too quickly , or your healers' output is rather low (your heals are good, so its probably the first). double mara should trump double sl, and those who can't pull it off simply aren't using the class to its fullest - fact. the same was true on live, the same is still true here.

wtf is up with people think mara has no burst, isnt the tankiest MDPS, has 'less str and parry' than slayer (LOL)... absolutely mindboggling. who is playing this game nowadays? guess the skill level is really low now, but there never were many ppl who were playing marauder at a high level anyway :roll: :lol:

Ads
wachlarz

Post#89 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:51 pm

ziomek wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:24 pm
adamska2 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:29 am Lol do you test your Mara / Mara vs double Slayer ??? You think you will kill them if you swap all the time in monstro for survive ???

again, i don't expect you, an incredibly mediocre player on the whole, to be able to win on marauder. you shouldnt be swapping to monstrousity all of the time to survive, and the fact that you are shows me that your tanks are either dying too quickly , or your healers' output is rather low (your heals are good, so its probably the first). double mara should trump double sl, and those who can't pull it off simply aren't using the class to its fullest - fact. the same was true on live, the same is still true here.

wtf is up with people think mara has no burst, isnt the tankiest MDPS, has 'less str and parry' than slayer (LOL)... absolutely mindboggling. who is playing this game nowadays? guess the skill level is really low now, but there never were many ppl who were playing marauder at a high level anyway :roll: :lol:
Mara sava/brut tankiest mdps ? Or U want kill slayer in monstro ?

TenTonHammer

Post#90 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:54 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:51 pm
Mara sava/brut tankiest mdps ?
Detaunt + guard + medium armror + Monstro stance switch panice button which stops enemy armor penetration

so yes even with sav brut spec mara is still the tankiest mdps