Recent Topics

Ads

Weak hits with mara

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
larsulu
Suspended

Re: Weak hits with mara

Post#51 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:59 am

larsulu wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:58 am
Ysaran wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 am The question is been answered, this thread should be closed and buried in the deep of the forum. This thread is full of bulshit and no newbie should read it. Mara is a great dps.

P.s. Bloodlord is not BiS for mara, you should try to mix Bloodlord and invader. Two Bloodlord weaps are useless, use only one since buffs doesn't stack.
My Mara got 2 sentinel pieces ( helm + ring )
Bloodlord belt/chest /shoulders / gloves / boots
Beastlord ring + cloak
2 genesis ( aspect + renmant )
I can reach 53% crit chance without impale tactic, good initiative/ str.
It works well.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
Karnuss

Post#52 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:50 pm

zgolec wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:22 pm Give WL aoe morale drain, aoe debuffs or kd and tweak it solo potential and make it WB viable... [aka give a try Aza changes again]

...and then compare WL to Mara :P
Really? My 56 WL in BL/Conq outperforms my 76 Invader Marauder in utility, mobility and burst.

zgolec

Post#53 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Karnuss wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:50 pm
zgolec wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:22 pm Give WL aoe morale drain, aoe debuffs or kd and tweak it solo potential and make it WB viable... [aka give a try Aza changes again]

...and then compare WL to Mara :P
Really? My 56 WL in BL/Conq outperforms my 76 Invader Marauder in utility, mobility and burst.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;]

ST armor debuff, snare, m1 root, st heal debuff, pet dependant kdm pet dependant pull? vs AOE morale drain, AOE debuffs, AOE kd, TE...?

Ohhhh tell me more about my WL "utility" pls point out those which are awesome in WB as well :D
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

normanis

Post#54 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:42 am

maby stop play mara in monstro stance and go sav/brut and u will see u can kill ppl easy. mara dont need buff. just mara whant to play monstro tree ( its savier) and do same damage as glass canon. wl dont have such choice play deftard or offensive .(not anymore)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

zgolec

Post#55 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:37 pm

normanis wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:42 am maby stop play mara in monstro stance and go sav/brut and u will see u can kill ppl easy. mara dont need buff. just mara whant to play monstro tree ( its savier) and do same damage as glass canon. wl dont have such choice play deftard or offensive .(not anymore)
Well said.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

omarxz

Post#56 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:24 am

larsulu wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:59 am
Thankyouforlistening wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:39 pm
Zxul wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:44 pm

On the side note, while not having a mara, from experience on other toons- with high enough in Savagery for TB, Corruption should debuff toughness by 110 or so- should give quite a noticeable dmg boost (equal to you having 110 extra strength).

Edit: and to speak of, out of curiosity, what is the standard Sav/Brut rotation? Want to play a bit with the builder, to see what I can came up with.
There are too many toughness debuffs floating about for any single one of them to matter.
In 9/10 cases, outside of super small scale, your target will already be affected by an ability based toughness debuff, the other 1/10 will see you spend gcds for more important things.

That is not saying that it couldn't be used to mask other debuffs, but that's not a terribly unique trait either. I can't recall its AP Cost, but it won't be particularly efficient in that regard either.
As thankyouforlistening said destro has lots of thougness debuff and you need to maximize your burst with the Mara.
So you need to safe your gcd for better abilities.
Corruption/draining swipe could work in small man/duo/trio in few situations.
My sava/brut rotations is : thunderous blows, cutting claw
, tainted claw switch into brut pulverize ( if the target is melee ) spam Impale then guillottine.
As I said you could use sometimes rend ( not 3 stacks ) to cover your debuff.
im new here and kinda confused , why not using convulsive slashing since it attack very fast and proc your crit with fast alot of attacks for each tick ?? , also why not ( torch of rot - mouth of tzeentch - torch of instability , gut ripper ( for easy crit ) , mutual energy , just want to understand why other ability not in rotation or please explain to me each one when i use ( meta wise since text can make very horrible abilities shiny ) , and why only 1 stack of rend ? isn't stack bleed like x3 is alot of damage ? , also why crit build and not strength/toughness ? since if enemy also building anti-crit / or if enemy don't even using crit build but burst build that count on buff normal damage with strength/magic strength damage not crit your anti-crit will be meaningless and you get screwd , i really hope you read the post and reply on it as it will help me gain knowledge on the game by alot if you answer these questions , thanks <3

adamska2

Post#57 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:29 am

Mara suxx, only good in wb plays now, and decent in def tard regen solo roam !

But sav/brut nope he sux now, wl is far better ! Mara is overestimate, the other destro dps do a better job and bg is here for debuff wounds and armor.

why not using convulsive slashing ?

Because you canot auto attack hit when you slashing and the damage are pretty low, impale do a better job.
Convulsive slashing need an upgrade for be viable .

You can only use it when you are to far to your target because its better than deal no damage.

And who care about WL in wb plays ?? The class is not design for that, he canot over perform in evry situation !
Slayer, bw, engie do the job dont worrie its enough.
Last edited by adamska2 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azeyune

ziomek

Post#58 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 am

adamska2 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:29 am Mara suxx, only good in wb plays now, and decent in def tard regen solo roam !

But sav/brut nope he sux now, wl is far better
only sucks when a mediocre player like yourself is on it. stick to ezmode classes and let good players, like theoddone simtex nyky khorlar, play marauder.

Ads
adamska2

Post#59 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:01 pm

ziomek wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 am
adamska2 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:29 am Mara suxx, only good in wb plays now, and decent in def tard regen solo roam !

only sucks when a mediocre player like yourself is on it. stick to ezmode classes and let good players, like theoddone simtex nyky khorlar, play marauder.

Haha a Fanboy and a hater :lol:
Azeyune

ziomek

Post#60 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:27 pm

adamska2 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:01 pm
ziomek wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 am

Haha a Fanboy and a hater :lol:
...why would i fanboy you? you are a very poor marauder player, so u shouldn't be giving tips on it. you're good on wl, but then again - who isnt?

as for 'hater' lol r u teenage girl BTS fan?