Recent Topics

Ads

Rework sava/brut Mara.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
larsulu
Suspended

Re: Rework sava/brut Mara.

Post#51 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:23 am

aside monstro spec/initiative stat I would you Guys focus more on my tread ( Tb/draining swipe ).
Someone pulls out the double stats tactics, which they are locked on their own stances.
I think it could be a good idea to “unlock” those tactics for all stances and do not force Maras playing “single arm “.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
larsulu
Suspended

Post#52 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:24 am

wachlarz wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:18 am
larsulu wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:05 am
TenTonHammer wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:06 pm Ah forgot to factor in zel buffs in from grps

Either way you don’t need ini from those tactics
You should take in consideration ini debuff.
Or 10% to be crit from tac FoF if he use it
Indeed
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

TenTonHammer

Post#53 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:27 am

From marked proc, SW and stat steal from SM and increase from FoF?

It’s whatever for me and Ive played my Mara this far with having 3% chance to be crit and I’ve never felt at a disadvantage for it

wachlarz

Post#54 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:27 am From marked proc, SW and stat steal from SM and increase from FoF?

It’s whatever for me and Ive played my Mara this far with having 3% chance to be crit and I’ve never felt at a disadvantage for it
U play wb ? Sc ? 6 vs 6 ? Ok so U have 3% if u use FoF tac u got 13% it enemy debuff U -100 ini U got 23% to be crit. If U fight with good enemy it have about 20% to crit. So enemy have 43% to crit U. Happy now ?

TenTonHammer

Post#55 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:18 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm

U play wb ? Sc ? 6 vs 6 ? Ok so U have 3% if u use FoF tac u got 13% it enemy debuff U -100 ini U got 23% to be crit. If U fight with good enemy it have about 20% to crit. So enemy have 43% to crit U. Happy now ?
Warband, solo, random small scale parties

yep still very happy with how im gearing and specing

and still feel no need for those one stance tactics

qwerty113

Post#56 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:45 pm

srlY ?! mara the most op class in game ! He have everything !
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

larsulu
Suspended

Post#57 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:45 pm srlY ?! mara the most op class in game ! He have everything !
Focus the thread pls.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

ahorts

Post#58 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:19 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm
TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:27 am From marked proc, SW and stat steal from SM and increase from FoF?

Actually, FoF increases your chance to be crit by 10% of its value, it's not additive. I was confused at first too.
Vrede

Ads
Azerreth

Post#59 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:26 pm

Why not theme the specs around the chaos gods? Brutality = Khorne, Sav = Tzeentch and monstro being nurgle. Then make it so for example their niche would be as follows ~
Monstro = Aoe pressure, tankiness and AoE Dots (Pretty much the same as now.)
Brutality = Bruiser who has life-steal and focuses on extreme offensive, based on overpowering opponents. (Pretty much similar to now, with added flavor.)
Sav= more magical based medium range abilities, with maybe reality warping effects as like damage auras and single target debuffs/dots (Same as now just with added flavor?)

This would make them thematically different from one another, and effective based on play-style and might even make ALL of them somewhat desirable for group play. They could all offer something that makes them a decent choice, where as now alot of people just want Monstro.

TenTonHammer

Post#60 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:34 pm

larsulu wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:23 am
I think it could be a good idea to “unlock” those tactics for all stances and do not force Maras playing “single arm “.
how woulds you suggesting going about this?