Recent Topics

Ads

2H CHOSEN help

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Oglaf
Suspended

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#71 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:09 am

Hand of Malal is the best 2H for Chosen if you ask me. Fortress 2H has such a disappointing proc (and why just one when all other 2Hs have two?). Doom is also a good choice if you run full Bloodlord set because you get the Malal Reactionary proc for free from it, allowing you to utilize the Doom movementspeed proc.

Both can be acquired from BB/BE influence (by trading in a Sentinel Soul) and require Lesser Ward (Redeye armor set unlock) to wield so they require a bit of dungeon-runnin' to get.

EDIT: For whatever reason, Armory won't let you see the procs these have...

Ads
Shanell

Post#72 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:31 pm

Is [Harrower] any good for DPS chosen? I was thinking about trying WS build chosen with Cleave as a spam ability.

With this build RoR.builders - Chosen
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#73 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:41 pm

Shanell wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:31 pm Is [Harrower] any good for DPS chosen? I was thinking about trying WS build chosen with Cleave as a spam ability.

With this build RoR.builders - Chosen
Harrower is more for a beefy 2H build moreso than DPS.

Vahnusk

Post#74 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:10 am

Hello guys,

I wanna play my Chosen 2H for SC, 6/12 Man . What is the best mix set for this gameplay ?

Thx for advice

b00n

Post#75 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:32 am

Vahnusk wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:10 am Hello guys,

I wanna play my Chosen 2H for SC, 6/12 Man . What is the best mix set for this gameplay ?

Thx for advice

Here the ways i go :
pressure + nice hp reg:
Spoiler:
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

Vahnusk

Post#76 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:50 am

Nice thx for sharing ;)

junkxjunk

Post#77 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:13 pm

Just be aware that the setup posted is quite squishy, and in groups even the highest hp/5 (i think knight can reach 700ish, that comes to about 130ish/sec) is almost irrelevant if you have 2 or more good healers.
Alternatives would be 2/3 def sov or 3 victorious, for more wounds.
Very good solo/small grp setup tho.

Panzerkasper

Post#78 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:17 pm

Vahnusk wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:10 am Hello guys,

Thx for advice
Very vague question without having a background on your rr/gear status.

If you really wanna be helpful as a 2h chosen you stop going for the yolo meme dps build and start beeing a support tank.

Spec like this

You want the long punt, and you want the mobility. Pump your life up to atleast 8.5k and get some decent amount of toughness+crit immunity. If you feel you get to many crits slot flawless armor instead of unstoppable juggernaut. It's no mistake to equip a combination of tank sets and get those juicy toughness boni.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
Rapzel

Post#79 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:51 pm

b00n wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:32 am Here the ways i go :
pressure + nice hp reg:
Spoiler:
176 init? if you get a SM init debuff you have like 90% chance -18% (tactic + fs2) chance to be crit and that's not taking into consideration Cross cut/KotBS arcing swing tactic.
Do you tend to explode a lot vs. premades with ASW?

If you're going to play in a 6 man, these are the things you want as core.

RoR.builders - Chosen

Why are not every point spent? Because I don't know your setup, with WE e.g. you spend points in Discord to make the damage from spell kisses/proccs/Witch brew hurt more, with a choppa with chopp fasta you can specc for rending blade if you're planning on pug stomping. Without knowing your specific setup and what you need it's difficult to give a more accurate answer.
Last edited by Rapzel on Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panzerkasper

Post#80 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Rapzel wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:51 pm
Panzerkasper wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:17 pm Very vague question without having a background on your rr/gear status.

If you really wanna be helpful as a 2h chosen you stop going for the yolo meme dps build and start beeing a support tank.

Spec like this

You want the long punt, and you want the mobility. Pump your life up to atleast 8.5k and get some decent amount of toughness+crit immunity. If you feel you get to many crits slot flawless armor instead of unstoppable juggernaut. It's no mistake to equip a combination of tank sets and get those juicy toughness boni.
"Any time you BLOCK an attack you gain 25% parry", great tactic for 2H 6 man.
The tactic mixed defense and corrupitve power are not in the correct places in the ror builder, those two are switched. Forgot to say that.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen