Recent Topics

Ads

2H CHOSEN help

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
geezereur
Posts: 373

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#51 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Does the new spirit conversion tactic also makes your auto attacks deal spirit damage?

Ads
User avatar
boomcat
Posts: 130

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#52 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:20 pm

thygira wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Hi fellas just wanted to check if 2h chosen can still be a thing? I really like the chosen class and would love to play as a badass 2hander chaos knight.....or are the chosen class in a really bad spot right now? Im only lvl21 and rr20. should i reroll?
nop.. while lvling 2H chosen is extremly strong, like other tanks.. because bolster.. and also in SCs.. you will struggle alot when u hit lvl 40, and if u keep going 2h.. you will die ALOT... same goes in SCs they will fast focus you.. but if thats np for you it can be fun. els go for SnB until you have some good gear then go 2H again :) but like most others, they do well in offgear spec at endgame gear..

Illuminati
Posts: 172

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#53 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:29 pm

geezereur wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:50 pm
Does the new spirit conversion tactic also makes your auto attacks deal spirit damage?
Yes
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Zymer
Posts: 21

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#54 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Can someone help with a 2H Chosen leveling build?

Mainly going to be leveling through SCs. Want to be in frontline guarding DPS, but still do enough damage to feel useful with 2H.

Wodek
Posts: 11

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#55 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:54 pm

thygira wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Hi fellas just wanted to check if 2h chosen can still be a thing? I really like the chosen class and would love to play as a badass 2hander chaos knight.....or are the chosen class in a really bad spot right now? Im only lvl21 and rr20. should i reroll?
Would like to know, this too!

ClemmonGrab
Posts: 49

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#56 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 pm

Wodek wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:54 pm
thygira wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Hi fellas just wanted to check if 2h chosen can still be a thing? I really like the chosen class and would love to play as a badass 2hander chaos knight.....or are the chosen class in a really bad spot right now? Im only lvl21 and rr20. should i reroll?
Would like to know, this too!
Yes, it is still a thing. If you're using SCs to level, it's the best way to go, assuming you assist. After you hit rank 40, it's terrible until you get endgame gear, where it becomes a beastly spec again that makes WLs run in fear.

Zxul
Posts: 752

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#57 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:12 pm

ClemmonGrab wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 pm
Wodek wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:54 pm
thygira wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Hi fellas just wanted to check if 2h chosen can still be a thing? I really like the chosen class and would love to play as a badass 2hander chaos knight.....or are the chosen class in a really bad spot right now? Im only lvl21 and rr20. should i reroll?
Would like to know, this too!
Yes, it is still a thing. If you're using SCs to level, it's the best way to go, assuming you assist. After you hit rank 40, it's terrible until you get endgame gear, where it becomes a beastly spec again that makes WLs run in fear.
At least for roaming in rvr you don't really need top gear. Back in invader day and before spirit tactic, solo roaming on dps snb chosen with 5 conq/annih or sent chest, I could kill any class which isn't a dedicated healer. For that matter, 2 wls in same time was doable as well.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

User avatar
Celyt
Posts: 108

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#58 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Asherdoom wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:24 pm
chosen 2 handed are worthless. tanks in this game got only one fuction: guardbot. you totally lack killing potential., leave dps/kill job to choppas/witch elves and marauder please.
Don't listen to this guy. And here's a build I would suggest.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,2832,4784

Use Tooth of Tzeentch off cooldown as well as relentless. And your spammable is ravage. Mix in your dot and ape wounds debuff and you have a killing machine. Just be sure to snare your target to begin with! Good luck

Ads
kazuya482
Posts: 16

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#59 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:17 pm

Hope they give 2H Chosen and Knight a bit of love since they're looking at classes again. They're not in the same dire situation that RSW were in but they definitely could use a bit of a tune up.

User avatar
mytreds
Posts: 108

Re: 2H CHOSEN help

Post#60 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:16 pm

As a Knight I wish we had a write up and explanation as good as this. Kind of sad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest