Recent Topics

Ads

Tzeentch's Firestorm

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Renork

Re: Tzeentch's Firestorm

Post#61 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:10 pm
Spoiler:
Renork wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:04 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:54 pm rend wind spam aoe is senseless, there is alredy daemonic lash ......

change is NOT, an aoe mastery, is a dot mastery used to bury/hide "who" gonahave to get in the face the good stuff

good stuff which mid mastery lack, dots are not the problems, ap cost aside, it's what should came after it and lack of cc.
So no CC in whole mastery such heal debuff and RKd, SILENCE (bw have it all for exemple..) or firestorm be meh for whatever; rend wind spam is just better...
I highly doubt the class is going to get a heal debuff, there are several classes that have access to this and we don't need another with it. You have mist, now firestorm, aoe dots x2 (pand and glean), there is a clear distinction and difference between an AOE and a pbaoe (daemon), so you can't say LOLLASH = FIRESTORM/any other aoe. We also don't need a silence, the last thing this game needs is more people throwing free immunities out there. You already have a pbaoe knockdown, so you don't need a ranged knockdown either.

Plus, it's kind of hard to take someone serious when a new patch is introduced and that said person immediately theorycrafts "I KNOW WHAT U GUYS DOING FIRESTORM + MIST + RIFT = SILLYWIPEWBS!!". Again, you have a wild imagination but remember that imagination does not always = reality.
it's more hard take seriusly someone that cannot read what other ppl write and also wrote some posts above "magus change always gona be crap everyone know" and dont get the distintion between a close range ,+ need to sacrefice pet, KD and a st ranged kd...

/thread.

go away...
More than half the people that visit the forum can't understand half the made up garbage you post on a regular basis, lol. Oh no, you have to sacrifice your pet? Here's a little secret, slot chaotic attunement. KD is one of the best tools you have if you know how to use it, oh and you can use your kb on the move if you have your flamer up princess. Moving along...

Looking forward to the shitshow you'll cause once the chosen/knight changes go live, lol.

Ads
Tesq

Post#62 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Here's a little secret, you dont have space for that tactic while dot spam in change build

#neverplayedchangemagus
#onlyplayedhavoc

Lol

And btw idc for ch/kobs i rarely touch my chosen, any change wont bother me.
I play more things than you can image. I'm just white-knighting common sense here since it lack....

P.s. i miss spell words but yea, you calling other ppl stuff garbage show great writing skill...

Renork

Post#63 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm Here's a little secret, you dont have space for that tactic while dot spam in change build

#neverplayedchangemagus
#onlyplayedhavoc

Lol

And btw idc for ch/kobs i rarely touch my chosen, any change wont bother me.
I play more things than you can image. I'm just white-knighting common sense here since it lack....

P.s. i miss spell words but yea, you calling other ppl stuff garbage show great writing skill...
With that logic there's not a slot for the tactic as havoc either sweetcake. The one tactic you should run as change is chaotic attunement since virtually ALL your spells are castable on the move with your flamer out. Unless all you do is hump keeps, then nvm :^) I would love to see you play your change magus honestly.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#64 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:02 pm

I dunno if you should be calling people out for how they play their magus when from what I've seen of your magus, you spend a whole lot of time either staring at the respawn screen, or staring at the WC guards waiting for the SC to end.
Spoiler:
Incoming response from Renork, 2018, colorized.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

peterthepan3

Post#65 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Alright lads let's pipe down a bit.

Darks63

Post#66 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:33 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:54 pm rend wind spam aoe is senseless, there is alredy daemonic lash ......

change is NOT, an aoe mastery, is a dot mastery used to bury/hide "who" gonahave to get in the face the good stuff

good stuff which mid mastery lack, dots are not the problems, ap cost aside, it's what should came after it and lack of cc.
So no CC in whole mastery such heal debuff and RKd, SILENCE (bw have it all for exemple..) or firestorm be meh for whatever; rend wind spam is just better...
I don't agree with this assessment of change. this is how i see the design philosophy of the trees. Havoc is the long range ST spec. Demon is a close range aoe tank spec to facilitate the use of Rift. Change is is a medium range skirmishing aoe spec, but it suffers from fact that it got gutted, along with all aoe, in the 1.31 patch so long ago. The tactics and abilities all have some aoe effect even the st channel in its old form was supposed to summon a pet that harassed people(it was only effective at pulling wc guards though).
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Renork

Post#67 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:47 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:02 pm I dunno if you should be calling people out for how they play their magus when from what I've seen of your magus, you spend a whole lot of time either staring at the respawn screen, or staring at the WC guards waiting for the SC to end.
Spoiler:
Incoming response from Renork, 2018, colorized.
Oh hey, who are you again? Haha.

Renork

Post#68 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Darks63 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:33 pm

I don't agree with this assessment of change. this is how i see the design philosophy of the trees. Havoc is the long range ST spec. Demon is a close range aoe tank spec to facilitate the use of Rift. Change is is a medium range skirmishing aoe spec, but it suffers from fact that it got gutted, along with all aoe, in the 1.31 patch so long ago. The tactics and abilities all have some aoe effect even the st channel in its old form was supposed to summon a pet that harassed people(it was only effective at pulling wc guards though).
Turning people into blue horrors was adorable though. Yeah, and that is exactly correct regarding change.

Ads
Tesq

Post#69 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:02 pm

That is corrrct regard change...

And the beta speed pro change magus had? That was not correct?

Have 2 des rdps be able to heal debuff and speed proc vs 2 ord rdps be able to heal debuff and rkd was not correct right?

Renork

Post#70 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:02 pm That is corrrct regard change...

And the beta speed pro change magus had? That was not correct?

Have 2 des rdps be able to heal debuff and speed proc vs 2 ord rdps be able to heal debuff and rkd was not correct right?
Lol, the class was completely different during beta Tesq.